Pavilion banned?
Why are so many admins getting banned? Like right now I saw Pavilion is banned too and couldn't find any posts about this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=6404

http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php
STEAM_0:1:53491316

Ban reason is "Undefined" so I'm kind of curious
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
His Steam account got hacked.

His profile on Steam says that he apparently DDoSed someone.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • GRiiM
Yeah I agree with Jan. Why would they ban the forum account
(07-02-2014, 11:04 AM)Joram Wrote: Yeah I agree with Jan. Why would they ban the forum account

A lot of people use the same password for multiple things ie. Steam account and FL forum account. If one account got compromised, we have to assume that all of his accounts got compromised. Nobody wants a malicious person with an administrator's account.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • GRiiM
(07-02-2014, 12:08 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 11:04 AM)Joram Wrote: Yeah I agree with Jan. Why would they ban the forum account

A lot of people use the same password for multiple things ie. Steam account and FL forum account. If one account got compromised, we have to assume that all of his accounts got compromised. Nobody wants a malicious person with an administrator's account.

Agreed. Okay this can be closed
Wondering why the apparent "hacker" didn't tell the full name of his facebook. (In his name changes)
And how is this your business?

If he wanted you to know he'd tell you.
Regards,
aviator
Hacker? when someone hacks a certain account he usually reveals everything he's able to reveal. It's neither your business Wink
No-one knows that they were actually "hacked" (at least not what I've been told). Pavilion used his initiative and informed the staff and his accounts were suspended until he gets what he needs to be sorted. It could have been caught in good time prior to the moment a person with malicious intent entered his account.

I don't really understand what you're saying Freezak.

"Wondering why the apparent "hacker" didn't tell the full name of his facebook. (In his name changes)"
"Hacker? when someone hacks a certain account he usually reveals everything he's able to reveal. It's neither your business"

It is my business and the staff's business. We would like to know if one of our staff member's accounts could be compromised to avoid any damage to Pavilion himself and also the community.
Regards,
aviator
I was rather talking about his whole steam account in general, and that exactly isn't your but his business to sort it out, if he really got hacked.