Ban request on [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink
Name of player: [FL:RP] TB-Bundy & ItsJustLink

SteamID:
[FL:RP] TB-Bundy: STEAM_0:1:77701213
ItsJustLink: STEAM_0:0:55688361

Time in GMT: Around 6:10 PM

Server: V2P.

Summary: Basically, I had just bought my new home, and just spawned some contra (did not spawn anything, even if they did, from their position they couldn't have heard it), and 2 guys appear at my front door hiding from the camera.
So I equip some Rifle ammo, and a TMP afterwards as I see them blasting my front door open with a shotgun. I tried killing one, but it was one with a shotgun and another one with an AK I beleive, so it was impossible with a TMP.
They killed me, and proceeded by destroying my just-spawned printers which had not spawned any money yet.
I proceed by telling them about the random raid, and they admited to it in OOC without being sarcastic, one even said it was their job to raid everyone.
I did not appretiate them random raiding, and I think a 24 hour ban would do the trick and teach them not to random raid others.

Evidence:
Screenshots of OOC chat: (No video because I was still setting up on the server and my game recorder wasn't open yet)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278933916
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278933887
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278933849
Okay okay, as you admitted, you equipped a gun first, as we heard, we took this as a threat and got our weapons out and we tried to ''disable'' your ability to kill us, you pulled out first as we heard you got armed, and my friend Itsjustlink said you had a shotgun, i hope any admin or mod can check the logs to find out what he really equipped. This was not random since you got armed and we were the only one around. We stood in front of your door, itsjustlink pmed me ''lets go'' as admins can see in logs and stuff, then we went to walk off and he got armed, we immediately took our weapons out since he wasn't able to shoot us yet, so we did before he did. About the ooc, you said you just had a TMP and we were armed with bigger guns, i gave you a hint and told you you'd better use bigger guns so you could handle it, i didn't say ''Yes i random raided you with bigger guns'' I can't see the point where ''Use bigger guns'' says that it just had a random raid.
I don't thing blasting my door open with a shotgun and then proceeding to raid me is a really good way to talk to me... And of course I equiped a weapon, I heard you guys with weapons and shit hiding from my RT-Camera about to raid me.
And if you though I was going to attack you guys, you would have ran out, not blast my door open and then proceeding to you both entering my home and kill me, destroying my money printers.
There is no explanation for you guys raiding me, so please don't try and make things up like "I heard you equip weapon so we killed you".
Plus, you just admitted random raiding me with bigger guns then proceed to say that you do not know see how admitting to raid with bigger guns is random raiding... Just does not make sense in my way of thinking.

The following quote is for you, and you should read it carefully and follow it, since it helped me in life in many different situations, hope it helps you too, not just in your onlline life, but on your real life as well.
"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them." - John C. Maxwell

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Lol, tf you trying with your Ghandi quotes, i don't need any help, i explained my story thats all Ghandi, i won't add anything to this, i'm just waiting for my friend to reply.
We didn't plan to raid you, but since i took a look at the chat, i saw you put out a TMP.
You should have a Evidence how we kill you next time btw
Was really far from you guys when I got out my weapon, plus, he said he did not know what weapon I had, now, you guys say you know it was a TMP that I pulled out.
Why were you in my home hiding from my camera then?
Why had you guys had your weapons spawned near my house already, I mean, it is one of the 3 following reasons:
1. You are stupid and have always guns around.
2. You were about to random raid me.
3. You are rich as f*ck and have plenty of money to waste around on weapons.

Oh and you do need help becoming a man Bundy, just wanted to help you out with that, but I see you don't want any so I will stop being a nice guy with you and helping you now.

(07-01-2014, 09:21 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: Was really far from you guys when I got out my weapon, plus, he said he did not know what weapon I had, now, you guys say you know it was a TMP that I pulled out.
Why were you in my home hiding from my camera then?
Why had you guys had your weapons spawned near my house already, I mean, it is one of the 3 following reasons:
1. You are stupid and have always guns around.
2. You were about to random raid me.
3. You are rich as f*ck and have plenty of money to waste around on weapons.

Oh and you do need help becoming a man Bundy, just wanted to help you out with that, but I see you don't want any so I will stop being a nice guy with you and helping you now.

We still heard you pull out your weapons, now you make a br on me and keep insulting me?

1, you don't have to be stupid, just prepared, 2 we walked off till you pulled out the guns, 3 i am rich as fuck and got enough to waste, since you're calling me dumb and saying i'm not a real man, why don't be man enough and finish the word fuck instead of f*ck then since you're the man in this br right, you were the guy i had to help and tell him he needed bigger guns.
Guns do not make a man, and it's just a game for crying out loud.
And I did not finish that word in forums since little kids browse this forums as well, and I do not think it is appropriate for a 11 year old reading the word f*ck and going out and tell everyone.
I did not show you guys the guns, I just saw you guys with guns on my RT-Camera ready to jump in, so I got in a corner and waited for you guys to blast my door open and destroy my contra.
This probably lacks the evidence to ban you guys since the only thing that there is is screenshots of you admitting to random raid me, you were lucky I was still getting set and did not have my video recorder software open and recording.
I also was still getting set on my house with only 2 printers freshly spawned, and you guys saw a vehicle outside, so you were like "who let's raid".

(07-02-2014, 10:38 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: Guns do not make a man, and it's just a game for crying out loud.
And I did not finish that word in forums since little kids browse this forums as well, and I do not think it is appropriate for a 11 year old reading the word f*ck and going out and tell everyone.
I did not show you guys the guns, I just saw you guys with guns on my RT-Camera ready to jump in, so I got in a corner and waited for you guys to blast my door open and destroy my contra.
This probably lacks the evidence to ban you guys since the only thing that there is is screenshots of you admitting to random raid me, you were lucky I was still getting set and did not have my video recorder software open and recording.
I also was still getting set on my house with only 2 printers freshly spawned, and you guys saw a vehicle outside, so you were like "who let's raid".

I guess you smoked some weed Ghandi, i will just leave it hereby, i didn't admit anything and you keep repeating i did, so whatever you want, go ahead.
(07-02-2014, 10:41 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 10:38 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: Guns do not make a man, and it's just a game for crying out loud.

I guess you smoked some weed Ghandi, i will just leave it hereby, i didn't admit anything and you keep repeating i did, so whatever you want, go ahead.

You've got plenty of complaints about rule-breaking, so if I was you, I would just try and not break any more.
I will not answer a 13 year old trying to insult me, I don't bother you telling me that actually, me and my friends are getting a good laugh at your replies to be honest.
So, I hope the next reply on this thread would be a staff member of Fearless closing this thread with you not playing in Fearless for quite some time, or you going free since I did not provide enough evidence.
You will win on both, since on the first one you were lying here to be and to Fearless.
If it's the second one, you were lucky that there was no evidence to support this ban request.