Ability to choose your race
-Support

One or two of the skins are more popular than the others by far, and I don't want to see a ton of clones running about on FL. You say race, but from a technical point of view this is all about skins. We don't have enough skins to cover different races for all the jobs, and I doubt we ever will; there comes a point where additional skins is unnecessary, we don't want to be TF2. And what's the difference RPing as a white man or a black man doing the same job? One or two of the more experienced and mature RPers could probably manage something, but I think that a lot of people here aren't mature enough and the whole 'choose your race' idea would go to waste and just lead to either no change in RP at all other than skin, or some slightly racist RP which is against our rules.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • GeneralSirens
-support

This is a serious roleplay server, I feel it may ruin the aspect.
(10-15-2014, 04:09 PM)Death_Wish Wrote: -support

This is a serious roleplay server, I feel it may ruin the aspect.

First , its Semi-Serious , Second it adds more realism because when you put your description : Black , Black haired , 3m Tall , Likes cars. 
And your char is white and bald that's not right , its hard to fit your Description.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(10-15-2014, 11:39 AM)Grape Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 10:20 AM)Mist Wrote: -Support
I belive that people would stick to the same model. I like that people get different models each time they respawn.. Or take their suit off to get another model <_<..

Im talking about Race here not just skins.

So you can choose to be white, black or asian? Not worth the coding, dude.
(10-15-2014, 12:10 PM)Faustie Wrote: -Support

One or two of the skins are more popular than the others by far, and I don't want to see a ton of clones running about on FL. You say race, but from a technical point of view this is all about skins. We don't have enough skins to cover different races for all the jobs, and I doubt we ever will; there comes a point where additional skins is unnecessary, we don't want to be TF2. And what's the difference RPing as a white man or a black man doing the same job? One or two of the more experienced and mature RPers could probably manage something, but I think that a lot of people here aren't mature enough and the whole 'choose your race' idea would go to waste and just lead to either no change in RP at all other than skin, or some slightly racist RP which is against our rules.
(10-15-2014, 05:09 PM)Mist Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 11:39 AM)Grape Wrote:
(10-15-2014, 10:20 AM)Mist Wrote: -Support
I belive that people would stick to the same model. I like that people get different models each time they respawn.. Or take their suit off to get another model <_<..

Im talking about Race here not just skins.

So you can choose to be white, black or asian? Not worth the coding, dude.

You mean like the choices you get on serious roleplay servers?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
[Image: 1sm144bump.gif]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Ethnicity is the correct term, we are all part of the human race.
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Chumps
+Support

(10-15-2014, 12:10 PM)Faustie Wrote: -snip-
And to have another suggestion to add in on this aswell as answering to Faustie's comment I guess.
So here's and example: You select your race. Let's say I click on white, then I would get a randomized white colored model upon spawning rather than clicking on a specific white model to use.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
(10-15-2014, 05:04 PM)Grape Wrote: First , its Semi-Serious , Second it adds more realism because when you put your description : Black , Black haired , 3m Tall , Likes cars. 
And your char is white and bald that's not right , its hard to fit your Description.

It's a roleplay server. If your character description is a 13 year old kid with a scar on his knee, that's who you are. The character description is there to describe what who your character is or what he looks like. Use your imagination,i as that's what roleplay is. Make-believe. Why do you need everything put in front of you? I have my description put to bald, I don't worry about what model I ge, because my character is bald.

-support
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]