Ability to choose your race
Heart 
Title of Suggestion:Ability to choose your race
Description:the ability to choose your player race.
Why:Because i think alot of players would like to choose their race they wanna roleplay with.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 3 users Like Chumps's post:
  • EuanJ97, Avsum, User 14519
+Support
Also possibly make your own character? As it would make the RP better instead of the same skin models running about in different clothes
The following 2 users Like EuanJ97's post:
  • Chumps, Mist
(06-29-2014, 08:09 PM)Grape Wrote: Title of Suggestion:Ability to choose your skin

Description:the ability to choose your player skin.

Why:Because i think alot of players would like to choose their skin they wanna roleplay with ,i love to RP as Black Character.

+ support i like the idea, not sure about making your own as it is difficult in garys mod to do so, but i'd like to be able to choose my skin.
The following 1 user Likes Avsum's post:
  • Chumps
(06-29-2014, 08:11 PM)EuanJ97 Wrote: +Support
Also possibly make your own character? As it would make the RP better instead of the same skin models running about in different clothes

thanks for the Feedback Cool
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
+ Support for the ability to pick which model you would like to use, I though about this before and it would be a great addition, it could be like in DarkRP, in which when you select the citizen character a menu pops up asking for the model that you want.
- Support on the making your character idea, since it would take hard coding on Temar's part and it might ruin the gamemode.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Chumps
(06-29-2014, 08:32 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: + Support for the ability to pick which model you would like to use, I though about this before and it would be a great addition, it could be like in DarkRP, in which when you select the citizen character a menu pops up asking for the model that you want.
- Support on the making your character idea, since it would take hard coding on Temar's part and it might ruin the gamemode.

And maybe also like Black Race Carleones that would be cool
FearlessRP 
No reason to not like the idea, so a +Support from me.

This gives the FL Community more options to play around with and (as you said) good for RPs.

Zan
+ Support
Has been suggested before &
-Support Due to the fact people will choose the the same skin (most likely the man in the black jacket)
I think keeping it random would keep the variety of the citizens to a good level - instead of having lots of clones of people around the map.
The following 3 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Mist, Cate, MacTavish
I like the base part of the idea, but I would like to change it a bit.

My idea: Allow people to choose what race they want to be, and you will get a random black model or a random white model depending on what race you chose.
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Chumps, MacTavish