Ability to choose your race
(07-01-2014, 08:55 PM)zombieshooter47 Wrote: I like the base part of the idea, but I would like to change it a bit.

My idea: Allow people to choose what race they want to be, and you will get a random black model or a random white model depending on what race you chose.

Yeah when i started that Suggestion i kinda wanted to change it into this Smile
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-30-2014, 02:52 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Has been suggested before &
-Support Due to the fact people will choose the the same skin (most likely the man in the black jacket)
I think keeping it random would keep the variety of the citizens to a good level - instead of having lots of clones of people around the map.

I +support this, since half of the community walks in suites.
And its almost the same suites. I would say you were a bit too paranoid about this. Smile
+ People wouldnt troll that much, for the skins, im almost sure about that.
And it would be great too build alot of RP's up with the same skin.
Could be alots of funny things. Thats why i support this suggestion, if anyone would put an argument that slams my down, you're welcome too. I see no reason not too choose your own skin, or maybe add some new skins. Smile
This has been suggested approximately seventeen bazillion times. I still support it though.

Also, the idea that everyone's just going to pick the same skin is really dumb.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
+support
+support, don't see why you shouldn't be able to.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
-Support.

The ability to change to another skin is gonna ruin rp for at least me, that everybody can choose to wear their own favorite skin. Not to mention that I could see an easy "un-serious" rp coming up because of this.

I can't tell if I misunderstood but you also wanted the ability to choose your own suit?
Easy enough, donate -> get the perk -> choose your favorite.

If you want the suit feature to be free i would like to -Support that as we'll.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Zambie
(06-29-2014, 08:09 PM)Grape Wrote: Title of Suggestion:Ability to choose your race

Description:the ability to choose your player race.

Why:Because i think alot of players would like to choose their race they wanna roleplay with ,i love to RP as Black Character.

Edit : Skin to Race

(07-02-2014, 09:07 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: -Support.

The ability to change to another skin is gonna ruin rp for ad least me, that everybody can choose to wear their own favorite skin. Not to mention that I could see an easy "un-serious" rp coming up because of this.

I can't tell if I misunderstood but you also wanted the ability to choose your own suit?
Easy enough, donate -> get the perk -> choose your favorite.

If you want the suit feature to be free i would like to -Support that as we'll.

I know how to suit thing works and i was actually Meaning Race. Edited it.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-29-2014, 08:34 PM)Grape Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 08:32 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: + Support for the ability to pick which model you would like to use, I though about this before and it would be a great addition, it could be like in DarkRP, in which when you select the citizen character a menu pops up asking for the model that you want.
- Support on the making your character idea, since it would take hard coding on Temar's part and it might ruin the gamemode.

And maybe also like Black Skin colored Carleones that would be cool ( Im not racist )

don't know how saying black skin is racist but k.

OT: +support On selecting your race. (Caucasian,Black,Asian etc.)
+Support

I don't like having to wait until I die to change my skin. Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Chumps
+Support

People wouldn't be liking the male model with the leather jacket if the other ones didn't make you look like a bloody hobo. Kinda hard to fit your description when you're a man with dark hair, and you're placed with a bald character model.
The following 2 users Like Sgtbender2000's post:
  • GRiiM, Chumps