Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant
(07-03-2014, 08:34 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: You just lied like u always did: You were searched you because you had blocked windows which was a law, and you tried to run away so I tazed you. <------ THERE was a president which DIDNT make any law about anything! And i removed my high walls what was ALREADY enough! AND mister jafro, there is one thing! U DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT WINDOWS! U just came to doors and got search warrant, dont pronounce on that covered windows now...U just broke in without any look around if there is cover window or anything!

It actually was a law at the time, and I did look at the windows, its really not hard to notice a huge big block on the windows. And Im not exactly going to no-clip through the walls so I do not see how me coming through the door means that I am not able to look at the windows. Also the windows are facing onto the road so its like the first thing you see. You are basing your entire argument on the complete guess that I "never noticed" the windows which as we both know is bullshit. You are not even denying that the window was blocked!

(07-03-2014, 08:34 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: U showed that your knowledge and experiences in cop job are terrible that's why people hate you. I just told you that cause noone never will. We are sick of random raiding from police, cause always when police broke in my house for no reason u was next to them...You need to teach and read rules one time how to be a cop cause that is not cool from u....Be something else and dont ruin our experiences with your terrible cop job. IM SORRY IF I HURTED U i just told u what people and me think about you Smile. Nothing personal Wink

The opinion "people hate you" is not a reason for a ban and its completely ignorant and disrespectful. BR's are for facts not your stupid opinions. And because some Police may or may not random raid does not mean I did, in fact I have pointed out exactly how it wasn't a random raid.

"cause always when police broke in my house for no reason u was next to them" Post a BR on them then not me.

Also I have seen your attempts to RP as SRU and trust me, its not pretty. If I am so terrible at RP'ing a cop and you know EVERYTHING why don't you do it, cus trust me its not easy and people like you are the reason why, anyone who RP's as a cop will tell you they are threatened with BR's, called names and abused, its part if the job.

It just seems you are posting this BR because you don't like me, and because you lost your contra, If I was wrong then I would admit I was, I'm not a coward and I am not a liar, And I don't even give a shit what you or your mates think, I know how to RP as a cop and I am not going to stop because your illiterate ass told me to. If you don't like me RP'ing as a cop then play on a different server or just avoid me (or don't break the law, might be hard for someone like you but trust me you wont have any problems me or the rest of the Police.

Thank you and good night.

P.S You should read a few more books, your grammar is atrocious.

Apology Rejected
Like most people who have commented on this thread, I have nothing to do with this BR but I'm not going to sit here and watch everyone try and demolish Jafro. Most of you were probably looking through this section and seen Jafros name and thought 'Hey, there's Jafro, he didn't do anything wrong but he's popular on the server so lets try get him banned for nothing'.

Is this really what you think his reward should be for his dedication to Fearless? Is this his reward for committing 500+ hours of his time to make many peoples, including myself, RP experience that bit more enjoyable? I can confidently say that most of you haven't even RP'd with Jafro and haven't got to know him, but you just decide to try and help people's BR's get approved because it makes you feel good when you see you contributed to someone's ban being given. I have had the pleasure of playing with Jafro on many occasions, mostly as police. We have RP'd Traffic Cops, State Troopers etc together. He really does make a brilliant cop and what makes him a brilliant cop is his fairness to suspects and understanding of the law. Yes in the past he has made mistakes (haven't we all?) but recently I've noticed he has started RP'ing so much more maturely and carefully. As a result of this he takes extreme caution in his actions to make sure he doesn't do anything wrong/get on the wrong side of people. May I add that because of all the comments on this post, which has pretty much turned into a 'Lets all hate on Jafro' thread, Jafros RP experience today was slightly disrupted as he wasn't up for police RP in fear that he would get wrongly accused of more bannable actions. People, please don't be so selfish and think about others before commenting.

So, to all of you who are commenting your other reasons, some ridiculous, to back up this ban request please keep your thoughts to yourself or speak to Jafro privately as I am sure he will be more than happy to explain his actions and sort the problem out.

Your Gratefully.
When things is getting personal on BR then i quit. And jafro one thing:

[Image: 38595b6d55c929c04d5464363069b1a3781416f4...56fc44.jpg]

And yes i dont care if i am bad at grammar. Grammar is my weakness. Let the admin decide that, things are getting to personal ...
(07-04-2014, 12:37 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: When things is getting personal on BR then i quit. And jafro one thing:

And yes i dont care if i am bad at grammar. Grammar is my weakness. Let the admin decide that, things are getting to personal ...

As thrilled as I am that this petty argument is reaching its end, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I was not the one who started making this personal, in fact it was your remarks about me that triggered my response.

[Image: LANoire_5million.jpg?itok=n71ro1NW]

Yours

JafroSquirrel27

P.S Olimar mate I couldn't have said it better myself Heart
Ban request has been reviewed. CommanderBro, I cannot tolerate your attitude towards every single person you're trying to get punished. Seriously, you need to stop that. It's completely unnecessary of you.

The pictures show a regular raid by a police, it does not display him "marching in" to your base. Apparently you had blocked windows, and if the law says it's warrantable then, it will be. Sorry.

Ban request denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]