Jafrosquirrel27 - Random Search warrant
Name of player: Jafrosquirrel27

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33796943

Time in GMT: at 9 PM today

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and Paragonbeatz was in our house when suddenly police came. I removed my high walls and my blocked windows cause i didnt do it before it. Then i came to them and asked them what's the problem. They run to my house and i get search warrant. I asked them if they can remove my search warrant and they didnt (i had removed evrything what was on my house - high walls and covering windows). Jafrosquirrel27 then came into my house and random searched my house, destroyed my contras, between that he random tazed me (i didnt had gun or anything in my hand) and he arrested me. He is also angry on me cause we are not good friends and he also dont like me, so maybe he did it becouse of that Smile. He also shot me for no reason and he abused tazer as you can see at the picture. He also said: "I hope you will report us, i need good laugh" <--- That is showing that he maybe did it in purposely or he just tried to made me mad. Also like u can see on pictures GREED (maybe) had same problem he typed: "Jafro you will get banned for random warrants"

Paragonbeatz can confrim my story and i am giving u pictures about it

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/fXBM0

As you can see i didnt had high walls anymore.

On 4th picture: "I hope u will ban us i need good laugh"

On 5th picture on the top of comments: "Jafro u will be banned for random search warrants"
(06-29-2014, 07:30 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: Name of player: Jafrosquirrel27

Summary: Me and Paragonbeatz was in our house when suddenly police came. I removed my high walls and my blocked windows cause i didnt do it before it. Then i came to them and asked them what's the problem. They run to my house and i get search warrant. I asked them if they can remove my search warrant and they didnt (i had removed evrything what was on my house - high walls and covering windows). Jafrosquirrel27 then came into my house and random searched my house, destroyed my contras, between that he random tazed me (i didnt had gun or anything in my hand) and he arrested me. He is also angry on me cause we are not good friends and he also dont like me, so maybe he did it becouse of that Smile. He also shot me for no reason and he abused tazer as you can see at the picture. He also said: "I hope you will report us, i need good laugh" <--- That is showing that he maybe did it in purposely or he just tried to made me mad. Also like u can see on pictures GREED (maybe) had same problem he typed: "Jafro you will get banned for random warrants"

Evidence:

Like what Commander said i had just moved into that house about to setup base and contraband when he removed his high walls and police came straight through the doors he was randomly tazed, shot at for the fun of it and arrested all because of Jafro who put in a random search warrant Cool
Jafro also raided me with all SRU,Shot me unarmed because of one explosion.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(06-30-2014, 10:08 AM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: Jafro also raided me with all SRU,Shot me unarmed because of one explosion.

I can confrim that. I was there for some time and i saw some things. Jafro is breaking a lot of ruless and if i saw corectlly at that time around 3 PM there was president who didnt made laws for anything so they actully did random warrant on him. You can have high walls if there is no law against that! And explosion....And also i am asking my self whay was he patrolling? SRU must stay in nexus Smile. So yes he patrolled as a SRU, RDMED, random raided...I can confrim cupcakes story and a lot of other players confrim it either.
And same story....8 sites of ban req. some of them not checked..ADMINS where the hell are you 20 of you and noone have check that...Please check it and approve or denie it -.-
(06-29-2014, 07:30 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: Name of player: Jafrosquirrel27

Evidence:

On 4th picture: "I hope u will ban us i need good laugh"

On 5th picture on the top of comments: "Jafro u will be banned for random search warrants"

You were searched you because you had blocked windows which was a law, and you tried to run away so I tazed you.

(06-30-2014, 10:08 AM)IndestructibleCupcake Wrote: Jafro also raided me with all SRU,Shot me unarmed because of one explosion.

You have nothing to do with this BR and the incident your are talking about happened weeks ago and was sorted out by an admin. And before you start saying stuff like "Shot me unarmed" you should provide some evidence.

(06-29-2014, 07:30 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: He also said: "I hope you will report us, i need good laugh" <--- That is showing that he maybe did it in purposely or he just tried to made me mad.

I said that because it was obvious you were only wanting to make a BR because you were raided and were mad cus your contra was detroyed.

http://i.imgur.com/89TCtuo.jpg
You can see right here that the window is covered. It isnt shown here but that prop is one-way

The OP stated that
"(i had removed evrything what was on my house - high walls and covering windows)"
Which is incorrect, you had not removed your blocked windows

"Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban."

This is from the rules.
(07-03-2014, 06:07 PM)Astakos Wrote: well he also raided my base without reason and without warrant and he broke nlr and came for a second raid in less than 8 minutes with his cops again

Evidence?
yeah jafro has abused his police duty many times now i have fraps and i will get proof to br him
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
(07-03-2014, 06:47 PM)Thumbe Wrote: yeah jafro has abused his police duty many times now i have fraps and i will get proof to br him

This is what I get for RP'ing a Police Officer, Its sorta the same abuse Police get irl. Just because I don't wanna RP a drug dealer or a shopkeeper or whatever. Thumbe the only interaction I have ever had with you is when I impounded your car. For all of you reading this if I have ever arrested you or anything please, please feel free to tell everyone on this forum how much of a minge I am because this is basically what this thread is. Im pretty much fed up with this. I see it all the time on OOC "Random Arrest" "random raid" "rdm police" when the "victim" was clearly auditing the response they received. I am sick and tired of the constant barrage of shit from people cus I destroyed their contra or arrested them. I honestly don't give a shit anymore
(07-03-2014, 05:23 PM)jafroSquirrel27 Wrote: You were searched you because you had blocked windows which was a law, and you tried to run away so I tazed you.

You have nothing to do with this BR and the incident your are talking about happened weeks ago and was sorted out by an admin. And before you start saying stuff like "Shot me unarmed" you should provide some evidence.

(06-29-2014, 07:30 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: He also said: "I hope you will report us, i need good laugh" <--- That is showing that he maybe did it in purposely or he just tried to made me mad.

I said that because it was obvious you were only wanting to make a BR because you were raided and were mad cus your contra was detroyed.

http://i.imgur.com/89TCtuo.jpg
You can see right here that the window is covered. It isnt shown here but that prop is one-way

The OP stated that
"(i had removed evrything what was on my house - high walls and covering windows)"
Which is incorrect, you had not removed your blocked windows

"Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban."

This is from the rules.

You just lied like u always did: You were searched you because you had blocked windows which was a law, and you tried to run away so I tazed you. <------ THERE was a president which DIDNT make any law about anything! And i removed my high walls what was ALREADY enough! AND mister jafro, there is one thing! U DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT WINDOWS! U just came to doors and got search warrant, dont pronounce on that covered windows now...U just broke in without any look around if there is cover window or anything!

I said that because it was obvious you were only wanting to make a BR because you were raided and were mad cus your contra was detroyed. <-- Incorect sir! I was raided few times cause u dont like me and i didnt had any proofs. Now i got them. And no u was angry on me you DONT like me, your opinion on server once was that i am biggest minge and that u will revenge to me for that! That's what u did. U need good laugh cause u finnally revenged me Wink. That's how u thought! That was in your mind then Wink

(07-03-2014, 07:36 PM)jafroSquirrel27 Wrote: This is what I get for RP'ing a Police Officer, Its sorta the same abuse Police get irl. Just because I don't wanna RP a drug dealer or a shopkeeper or whatever. Thumbe the only interaction I have ever had with you is when I impounded your car. For all of you reading this if I have ever arrested you or anything please, please feel free to tell everyone on this forum how much of a minge I am because this is basically what this thread is. Im pretty much fed up with this. I see it all the time on OOC "Random Arrest" "random raid" "rdm police" when the "victim" was clearly auditing the response they received. I am sick and tired of the constant barrage of shit from people cus I destroyed their contra or arrested them. I honestly don't give a shit anymore

U showed that your knowledge and experiences in cop job are terrible that's why people hate you. I just told you that cause noone never will. We are sick of random raiding from police, cause always when police broke in my house for no reason u was next to them...You need to teach and read rules one time how to be a cop cause that is not cool from u....Be something else and dont ruin our experiences with your terrible cop job. IM SORRY IF I HURTED U i just told u what people and me think about you Smile. Nothing personal Wink

(07-03-2014, 06:47 PM)Thumbe Wrote: yeah jafro has abused his police duty many times now i have fraps and i will get proof to br hih

I hope you will get him, only on that way he can teach Smile