Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas
(06-29-2014, 02:05 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:53 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:50 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:42 PM)Sammerh Wrote: Also, I have a valid reason to arrest because he was running people over in front of me, If thats NLR, Then what isn't

You cant arrest him for CDM, that's job for admin. Maybe u can but don't do it after he is dead when he forgot evrything. U made mistake there! He was dead already and u wanted to arrest him after that! He CDMED you too. My question is, did you want to revenge (with arrest)? There is my question!

As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE. He may have died but he was still killing, It is not against rules to arrest for Hit and run as that is an RP situation and no, I had not died, So where is the revenge?

"As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE." and "I had not died" . Mister you was CDMED but you didnt died! That is not going toghether. U died once i saw you, i saw seargent dead on the floor so it was you (you was seargent). Then it is going for revenge Smile. You died and you tried to arrest him. In that case it is breaking NLR and you want to revenge him :OO. How we can check u was dead? It was on scoreboard. Or admins can check logs and they will se u died! It is going for revenge in this case.
On the leader board it said under death '0' I was revived after getting hit by a Paramedic, Yes i was sergeant and yes i was hit by that car, But i did not die therefore, No revenge, I was working in jails most of the day and as i decide to come out this little scene happens, and here we are. I only died because you and Spardas RDM'ed me and Random tranqued
(06-29-2014, 02:32 PM)Sammerh Wrote: On the leader board it said under death '0' I was revived after getting hit by a Paramedic, Yes i was sergeant and yes i was hit by that car, But i did not die therefore, No revenge, I was working in jails most of the day and as i decide to come out this little scene happens, and here we are. I only died because you and Spardas RDM'ed me and Random tranqued

Noone cant tell you that we didnt random tranq you? You cant get up with that! You was tranqed cause i SAVED i repeat SAVED my body or corleone member from arresting. You cant get that can you? I saw u died once....Or i am just blind or what -.- ... But in both cases you cant arrest him. In first (if you didnt die) you cant arrest him cause he died. Other one (you died) you cant arrest him because you died then you are breaking NLR...
You may well have not died but you still cant accept the fact that commanderbro did not rdm it was Spardas as like i said earlier i was behind those pictures watching it all unfold and spardas had the last touch to kill you
(06-29-2014, 03:05 PM)Paragonbeatz Wrote: You may well have not died but you still cant accept the fact that commanderbro did not rdm it was Spardas as like i said earlier i was behind those pictures watching it all unfold and spardas had the last touch to kill you

I am telling him that all the time but he is not even listening me! There is another question that i will ask there.

that picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183392

and that picture: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278177290

There is missing 30 sec of pictures between there! You didnt took a picture between mister. Between thati was waiting you to become normal so i could tied you up. I didnt shot between that time, you could picture that but you didnt cause it is showing my innocence. As i said i was waiting between that and I DIDNT shot cause i wanted to tied you! There is missing proof between that! Although that picture:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278177290

is showing that i shot you but i didnt! Maybe you have those pictures but u dont want to upload them sir! There is missing proof between those 30 or more seconds that i didnt shot you but i was waiting, then u died and i just shot you for fun. I will never do that again bicouse of people like you searching for every peace to ban someone! Smile
(06-29-2014, 03:05 PM)Paragonbeatz Wrote: You may well have not died but you still cant accept the fact that commanderbro did not rdm it was Spardas as like i said earlier i was behind those pictures watching it all unfold and spardas had the last touch to kill you

Ok, Thanks for the info, I would like to exclude CommanderBro from the Ban request.

(06-29-2014, 03:15 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:

I am telling him that all the time but he is not even listening me! There is another question that i will ask there.

There is missing 30 sec of pictures between there! You didnt took a picture between mister. Between thati was waiting you to become normal so i could tied you up. I didnt shot between that time, you could picture that but you didnt cause it is showing my innocence. As i said i was waiting between that and I DIDNT shot cause i wanted to tied you! There is missing proof between that! Although that picture:

is showing that i shot you but i didnt! Maybe you have those pictures but u dont want to upload them sir! There is missing proof between those 30 or more seconds that i didnt shot you but i was waiting, then u died and i just shot you for fun. I will never do that again bicouse of people like you searching for every peace to ban someone! Smile

And i can show you my whole photo album if you want? I don't like to withold anything against someone who has a right to be banned, And yes i have been listening to you, But have you to me?
(06-29-2014, 03:16 PM)Sammerh Wrote:

Ok, Thanks for the info, I would like to exclude CommanderBro from the Ban request.

Thanks for that. Even if you will like to ban me there is no enough proofs against me. If there will be like 10 pics between that time i will be happy Smile. Tnx and have a nice day Cheese

(06-29-2014, 03:16 PM)Sammerh Wrote:

(06-29-2014, 03:15 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:

And i can show you my whole photo album if you want? I don't like to withold anything against someone who has a right to be banned, And yes i have been listening to you, But have you to me?

I dont want to argue anymore i will end that with satisfaction Smile. And yes now I am grateful to you. That just showed that you are not soo bad like i first though u was. Tnx, have a nice day Wink Cheese
Approved.

By the way Sammerh: Don't call it CDM. Call it "involuntary manslaughter" or "Hit N Run".

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Spardas, STEAM_0:1:84966768) was found violating the rules.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team