Ban request on CommanderBro, Spardas
Name of player:Hispanic! At The Disco (STEAM_0:0:55593568)

SteamID:CommanderBro: STEAM_0:0:45312540 Spardas: STEAM_0:1:84966768

Time in GMT: 1:45 PM (Estimate)

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary:I was patroling as Police sergeant and got a call through radio about 'All units be on lookout for a red hummer' As i was driving along i see the red hummer and give chase, I see that he CDM's 5 People and crashes into my car and gets stuck in mhich, I get out, point my gun and shout 'Get out of the car' He sits there breaking FearRP and says 'Go F*** yourself' As i hear CommanderBro come behind me, My screen goes fuzzy and i collapse after being tranqued, While i am on the floor, CommanderBro shoots my body while Spardas punches it and jumps on me, I say in LOOC to stop and they just continue to kill me, After which both decline ever being there. CommanderBro then starts to insult me in /PM after which he pleads not to be banned

Evidence: Stepping on me and shooting me: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278177290
CommanderBro running at my body with a gun and Spardas standing on me: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183392
Pointing my gun at Spardas' car and just sitting there: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183466
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183538

Extra: CommanderBro insulting me in /PM: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278183591
CommanderBro saying that if i remove him from BR, I will get my gun back: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=278187856
Just as I was there when this incident occurred I did say to the officer whats the arrest for he said cdming and then i did think thats backseat admin i did say but he denied that it was.
Now my story: U was dead already cause he step at you and killed u with that. So i shot u affter that. Picture is made in that moment that it looks like i killed u but i didnt. I tranq you cause u was arresting my corleone member, that is allowed annd i just tranq you bicouse u tried to arrested him. Then u was unconcious and he steped on you and killed u. After that i shoted you cause i KNEW i repeat I KNEW that u was already dead. I didnt knew what happent before that i just helped corleone member. And u didnt told the story how u shot him bicouse of speeding he died already but u wanted to arrest him. He was now new person and there is NLR rule about it. HE died already. He did that before he was dead Wink. That's all. He killed u and i tranq you cause i defended him. That is allowed. I saved corleone member (teammate) of prison. After that he killed u with steping on body, u made that picture right then when i shot u so it looked like i killed u Smile. Next time tell my story and evrything will look different. About insulting u: You said 3 times that i killed u whith shooting at u and u didnt even listen me! I tried to TELL u that i didnt killed u! And u just said: u killed me me: *i told you what happent* you: You killed me! You didnt want to listen me that's why i said that you are dumb! Did u want to pissed me off or what?! I dont understand that, u are just angry bicouse he cdmed you 2 times and i just defended my teammate that's all....On BR u trying to get all his foult on me, that's not fear. About returning u a gun. I tried to end that arguing with nice way and tried to returned u a gun. I told u that i am sick of arguing with people and i tried to end that to give u gun back. U was angry and u didnt want to do that so u pictured that. Before that u accepted that and u waited me at bank. I forgot so u posted that. U said: Ok come to bank and i will not report u. That's what u said to! U accepted that! But i forgot so u just posted that. Whatever, i told my part of the story. U just lied sir: "I say in LOOC to stop and they just continue to kill me, After which both decline ever being there." <-- You didnt say anything! U just said: Oh, that will be nice ban REQ. Smile Another thing: "After which both decline ever being there." Who declined that he was there?! I didnt declined anything mister...I just tried to told u what happent but u wanted story to be on your way that i killed you! Please explain. And bro i saw u with myself to breaking rules and i didnt reported u, now i dont have proofs! I SAW u how u broke a few rules and i did not reported u!
(06-29-2014, 01:14 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: Now my story: U was dead already cause he step at you and killed u with that. So i shot u affter that. Picture is made in that moment that it looks like i killed u but i didnt. I tranq you cause u was arresting my corleone member, that is allowed annd i just tranq you bicouse u tried to arrested him. Then u was unconcious and he steped on you and killed u. After that i shoted you cause i KNEW i repeat I KNEW that u was already dead. I didnt know what happent before that i just helped corleone member. And u didnt told the story how u shot him bicouse of speeding he died already but u wanted to arrest him. He was now new person and there is NLR rule about it. HE died already. He did that before he was dead Wink. That's all. He killed u and i tranq you cause i defended him. That is allowed. I saved corleone member (teammate) of prison. After that he killed u with steping on body, u made that picture right then when i shot u so it looked like i killed u Smile. Next time tell my story and evrything will look different.
Im sorry, But how was i meant to know he was dead? People were still radio'ing that he was wanted, And as for 'Shooting him because he was speeding' He had CDm'ed 5 People at that time, I took the necisarry action against a hit and runner, As i had no recording software i could not video it and therefore could only take pictures.
And as for getting me banned, For what? I have not CDM'ed anyone, If there is evidence please show me and an admin can look through the logs to say if i have, I i DID CDM, Then please, ban me, Asnd as for GETTING CDM'ed i have not even died once of my whole time of being on the server.
I was almost like behind the picture and i seen this happen and i know that commander as he admits did tranq the officer but that was to help out Spardas but that picture makes out that commander is the one who kills you but i seen it Spardas steps on you and kills you. Then after that i seen commander shoot the body but it was already dead. I seen it with my own eyes that Spardas broke the rules, so why havent you said anything about him breaking the rules. Commander was just trying to help out a buddy in need but Spardas was the one to turn it into a bannable offense.Tounge
(06-29-2014, 01:19 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:14 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: Now my story: U was dead already cause he step at you and killed u with that. So i shot u affter that. Picture is made in that moment that it looks like i killed u but i didnt. I tranq you cause u was arresting my corleone member, that is allowed annd i just tranq you bicouse u tried to arrested him. Then u was unconcious and he steped on you and killed u. After that i shoted you cause i KNEW i repeat I KNEW that u was already dead. I didnt know what happent before that i just helped corleone member. And u didnt told the story how u shot him bicouse of speeding he died already but u wanted to arrest him. He was now new person and there is NLR rule about it. HE died already. He did that before he was dead Wink. That's all. He killed u and i tranq you cause i defended him. That is allowed. I saved corleone member (teammate) of prison. After that he killed u with steping on body, u made that picture right then when i shot u so it looked like i killed u Smile. Next time tell my story and evrything will look different.
Im sorry, But how was i meant to know he was dead? People were still radio'ing that he was wanted, And as for 'Shooting him because he was speeding' He had CDm'ed 5 People at that time, I took the necisarry action against a hit and runner, As i had no recording software i could not video it and therefore could only take pictures.
And as for getting me banned, For what? I have not CDM'ed anyone, If there is evidence please show me and an admin can look through the logs to say if i have, I i DID CDM, Then please, ban me, Asnd as for GETTING CDM'ed i have not even died once of my whole time of being on the server.

Like i said i have no proofs, i cant show u that anymore but i remember how u CDMED and RDMED someone. I can remember that was you. But like i said no proofs no ban :/ . Look you maybe didnt knew that he was dead already and he was different person now that's true. But he died already and he was not WANTED anymore, u could see that on his name! I dont know how but he died. Before that i saw him and he was WANTED, later he was not WANTED anymore that's mean he died.
(06-29-2014, 01:38 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:19 PM)Sammerh Wrote:

Like i said i have no proofs, i cant show u that anymore but i remember how u CDMED and RDMED someone. I can remember that was you. But like i said no proofs no ban :/ . Look you maybe didnt knew that he was dead already and he was different person now that's true. But he died already and he was not WANTED anymore, u could see that on his name! I dont know how but he died. Before that i saw him and he was WANTED, later he was not WANTED anymore that's mean he died.
Also, I have a valid reason to arrest because he was running people over in front of me, If thats NLR, Then what isn't
(06-29-2014, 01:42 PM)Sammerh Wrote: Also, I have a valid reason to arrest because he was running people over in front of me, If thats NLR, Then what isn't

You cant arrest him for CDM, that's job for admin. Maybe u can but don't do it after he is dead when he forgot evrything. U made mistake there! He was dead already and u wanted to arrest him after that! He CDMED you too. My question is, did you want to revenge (with arrest)? There is my question!
(06-29-2014, 01:50 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:42 PM)Sammerh Wrote: Also, I have a valid reason to arrest because he was running people over in front of me, If thats NLR, Then what isn't

You cant arrest him for CDM, that's job for admin. Maybe u can but don't do it after he is dead when he forgot evrything. U made mistake there! He was dead already and u wanted to arrest him after that! He CDMED you too. My question is, did you want to revenge (with arrest)? There is my question!

As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE. He may have died but he was still killing, It is not against rules to arrest for Hit and run as that is an RP situation and no, I had not died, So where is the revenge?
(06-29-2014, 01:53 PM)Sammerh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 01:50 PM)blacky2131 Wrote:

As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE. He may have died but he was still killing, It is not against rules to arrest for Hit and run as that is an RP situation and no, I had not died, So where is the revenge?

"As i said, I have NOT been CDM'ed ONCE." and "I had not died" . Mister you was CDMED but you didnt died! That is not going toghether. U died once i saw you, i saw seargent dead on the floor so it was you (you was seargent). Then it is going for revenge Smile. You died and you tried to arrest him. In that case it is breaking NLR and you want to revenge him :OO. How we can check u was dead? It was on scoreboard. Or admins can check logs and they will se u died! It is going for revenge in this case.