Kicked out of chair when moved
Title of Bug: Kicked out of chair when moved

Description:

(I'm not sure if it is a bug. But it's not in the 'Updates' section so I assume it wasn't implemented)

When you are sat in a chair and it is moved, you are kicked out. While this helps stop abuse, it also stops many great roleplays being done (such as roller-coaster RP, Train RP, and Hospital RP)
The following 4 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Moisty, Nacreas, Blurr, RRK
This seems to be fixed on v33x and v2p but v2d still has this problem.
Fix now pls..
like right now..
no now.
It's a lose lose situation, It's good for RP's like you said but stopping it means people sitting on chairs and getting their friends to physgun them over.
Yeah, it stops chair abusers but admins can deal with them. I now have to get admins to place my seats which is very awkward. It's ruined my Merro RP, my roller coasters and theme parks. It's also ruined my lifts.

Please just remove it or make it only active on non donators or people under 200 hours.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Mr Atomic
(06-29-2014, 06:01 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: It's a lose lose situation, It's good for RP's like you said but stopping it means people sitting on chairs and getting their friends to physgun them over.

But i never really seen people do that :/
It's against the rules so if people do it then a punishment (ban,blacklist,kick) should be handed out.
I would also hope this is a bug and not intended, if it is intended it stops a variety of RP in the name of "Stopping abuses" when all it does it hinder legitimate players
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl
Couldn't agree more with you Blackdog and Ciryl
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This was added yes, and yes it helps with minges, i see it getting abused alot by minges who throw people about in chairs
or turn off gravity and float off them self
however pretty sure most of these minges will be < 100 hours and not donator
so how about adding those exceptions

(06-29-2014, 03:57 PM)Blurr Wrote: This seems to be fixed on v33x and v2p but v2d still has this problem.
are you saying for some reason its broke on the other servers?
cuz the code is the same for all 3 i dont see why it would be different
The following 3 users Like Temar's post:
  • Moisty, GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl
(06-30-2014, 08:14 AM)Temar Wrote: This was added yes, and yes it helps with minges, i see it getting abused alot by minges who throw people about in chairs
or turn off gravity and float off them self
however pretty sure most of these minges will be < 100 hours and not donator
so how about adding those exceptions

(06-29-2014, 03:57 PM)Blurr Wrote: This seems to be fixed on v33x and v2p but v2d still has this problem.
are you saying for some reason its broke on the other servers?
cuz the code is the same for all 3 i dont see why it would be different

By adding those exceptions, do you mean people with 100+ hours can have people in their chairs they have spawned be moved while in the chairs?

and not people who have 100+ hours can stay inside chairs, as this still kills a chunk of potential RP for people with less than 100
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]