Time in GMT:
‏‎17:57 GMT+2

Server:
v2p

Summary:
This guy RDMed me and my friend with pistol

Evidence:
And you can check from the logs that he shoot me to the death
Did i even kill you? I killed a guy that tried to cdm me, next to your screens i can't really see i killed you, might have been someone else or maybe did i accidentally hit you with a single bullet but i'm not that sure, since the screenies don't really help me decide if i killed you, if i did i may have seen you as the cdmer, but i doubt that.
(06-28-2014, 06:20 PM)TB-Bundy Wrote: Did i even kill you? I killed a guy that tried to cdm me, next to your screens i can't really see i killed you, might have been someone else or maybe did i accidentally hit you with a single bullet but i'm not that sure, since the screenies don't really help me decide if i killed you, if i did i may have seen you as the cdmer, but i doubt that.

You are pointing me with the gun in every picture and karpooo and xlokki saw you shooting me too. And then there is always the logs where admins can see that you are the one who killed me
Oh i remember now, there were 2 bald guys, you and lokki, you guys were constantly insulting me which they will see aswell and even insulting me in ooc and making jokes about me, next to that you guys constantly tried to propkill me by shooting with props like a chair, i don't know how you guys shoot with props but you don't need to use it on me.
When i parked my car Lokki came to park his car aswell so i stepped aside and he also tried to cdm me, that is why i shot lokki and you were bald aswell so i might have shot you.
Sorry i have no evidence but , this guy just sits in v2p , got random raided by him once , and he just likes to breakrules he told me once " report me i don't give a sh*t if i get banned "
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-29-2014, 09:49 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote: Oh i remember now, there were 2 bald guys, you and lokki, you guys were constantly insulting me which they will see aswell and even insulting me in ooc and making jokes about me, next to that you guys constantly tried to propkill me by shooting with props like a chair, i don't know how you guys shoot with props but you don't need to use it on me.
When i parked my car Lokki came to park his car aswell so i stepped aside and he also tried to cdm me, that is why i shot lokki and you were bald aswell so i might have shot you.

I have never tried to kill anyone with props and i did not insult you in voice or OOC. Actually the one who was propkilling was your friend but cause of lag of evidence i can't make BR of him

(06-29-2014, 11:28 AM)Grape Wrote: Sorry i have no evidence but , this guy just sits in v2p , got random raided by him once , and he just likes to breakrules he told me once " report me i don't give a sh*t if i get banned "

He random raided our place too with his friends and earlier said that same thing to us.
(06-29-2014, 11:35 AM)nph.95 Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 09:49 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote: Oh i remember now, there were 2 bald guys, you and lokki, you guys were constantly insulting me which they will see aswell and even insulting me in ooc and making jokes about me, next to that you guys constantly tried to propkill me by shooting with props like a chair, i don't know how you guys shoot with props but you don't need to use it on me.

I have never tried to kill anyone with props and i did not insult you in voice or OOC. Actually the one who was propkilling was your friend but cause of lag of evidence i can't make BR of him

(06-29-2014, 11:28 AM)Grape Wrote: Sorry i have no evidence but , this guy just sits in v2p , got random raided by him once , and he just likes to breakrules he told me once " report me i don't give a sh*t if i get banned "

He random raided our place too with his friends and earlier said that same thing to us.

some guy called itslink or something like that?`
NPH i can tell you one thing if you wanna play normally join , v33x or v2d , v2p is just full of rulebreakers
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-29-2014, 11:41 AM)Grape Wrote:

NPH i can tell you one thing if you wanna play normally join , v33x or v2d , v2p is just full of rulebreakers

ItsJustLink is his friend who propkilled me and he was in the random raid, but because lag of evidence i can't make br of him

Funny that i don't know you, but don't reply on this br if you're not involved in this, next time come with some decent screenshots of a record video, if you won't then just shut up.

(06-29-2014, 02:29 PM)nph.95 Wrote:

ItsJustLink is his friend who propkilled me and he was in the random raid, but because lag of evidence i can't make br of him

You and your shitty friends karpooo and xlokkii decided to propkill me just because i wasn't finnish? So i don't get the point about making a br against someone who you and your friends killed so often and also random raided me a couple times, i might even have some screenshots.
(07-02-2014, 09:33 AM)TB-Bundy Wrote:

Funny that i don't know you, but don't reply on this br if you're not involved in this, next time come with some decent screenshots of a record video, if you won't then just shut up.

(06-29-2014, 02:29 PM)nph.95 Wrote:

You and your shitty friends karpooo and xlokkii decided to propkill me just because i wasn't finnish? So i don't get the point about making a br against someone who you and your friends killed so often and also random raided me a couple times, i might even have some screenshots.

I really want to see those screenshot when WE or even ME are propkilling or random raiding you and the xlokki is not my friend