CourtRP?
Why the Courtroom in Nexus is not being used? It would be a great CourtRP if it was used.
Then host a CourtRP yourself? Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Zan
I simly SUCK at hosting anything, trust me.
get a few frieds together, ask around on the forum a bit and before you know you got 20 people joining your RP ^^

i my self would like to be the first to say i will join you if you decide to host it ^^ so let me know
(06-27-2014, 08:19 PM)Dragonite Wrote: I simly SUCK at hosting anything, trust me.

Yup me too!
But it would be fun probably.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Host one yourself.
Post a thread in the Roleplay section of the forums and recruit people to play various roles. Who'll be the judge, who'll be the bailiff, etc etc. Easy peasy.

I personally wouldn't take part because I have no idea how court cases even work (beyond what I hear in the Judge John Hodgman podcast) but I'm sure plenty of people here would be more willing!
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
All together. creative minds together can bring life to the coart room :p
I have always wanted to do one, it seems a few people might be interested. Not sure if I should start up a thread right now. It's mainly because not as many people want to go on v33x/v2p (whichever one it's on)

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(06-26-2014, 11:56 AM)Dragonite Wrote: Why the Courtroom in Nexus is not being used? It would be a great CourtRP if it was used.

As one who have done alot of courtrp both good and bad then I STRONGLY suggest that you do the courtrp when a moderator and admin on that server and ask them politely that they could keep an eye out for minges near the rp.

I got a dupe for 2d if you wish to make a court rp then feel free to contact me, I would love to help.