Venom is just a banhappy adminabuser!
I have been watching "Venom" while he was online, and i can see that all he does is to go around and pick on people... He flies around when building stuff for himself and his friends. I came into his base looking for my car. He picked me up with his phys-gun, and flung me like 500 meters. I went back and attacked him with my gun, because i reckon that as RDM with phys-gun. He then started throwing me around with his physgun until he killed me. He did not say anything except swearing at me. He used proplocking to make stuff for his base, and he banned me for 21 days. I was banned for almost a month for looking for my car that he stole. All of his bans are undeserved. You are just loosing players with this guy as an admin. Nobody comes back to play a month after getting this treatment.

This report is written by me, Thunderbolt II, serial killer kitty and Ballistic_life. Please unban the people he has banned, and give them another chance. This guy is oviously just abusing his powers.

Thank you in advance.
Use the template.

You prop climbed into a base and when I lifted you into the air you attempted to RDM me. Then when I killed you for that, you disconnected. Tell me how that is abuse? Also we never even "stole your car." You propclimbed into the area we were building for some reason to look for your car yet we never had it. So I deleted your props and put you onto the other side. You then begin to snipe me with your USP as you were a officer which, almost killed me.
No template, no evidence, bans are not a matter of abuse.

Closed and user reprimanded.