Ban Request - Lamarr the Headcrab
Name of player: Lamarr the Headcrab

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49459297

Time in GMT: Around 9:50, 10:00

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: Yet, I wanted to buy 4 shipments of rifle ammo. He wanted 6k for it. Then I said ''make it 8''. So he said ok, 12k. Then the second I gave him, he disconnected. So now I'm making this ban request because he litterally scammed me and refuses to give me back my money even though I asked him when he came back.

Evidence: [Image: kgVZ8Ro.jpg] [Image: hrhSR9N.jpg] [Image: R2fdNAA.jpg]
[Especially look at the highlited areas]
Not sure if this only for me but the pictures are not working.
(06-25-2014, 07:46 AM)[FL:RP] Baskingner Wrote: Not sure if this only for me but the pictures are not working.

Sorry, it WASN'T working, I fixed them now, ehe
I'll have my say in this. First of all, I charged 9 000 dollars, not that it matters much anyway since you seem like a person who has lots of money. Secondary I would like to congratulate you for actually posting this instead of the old "do this or I will post a BR on you".

I disconnected because I got the connection error in the top right corner, I didn't take a screen shot because I really didn't think someone would complain about 9 000 dollars in a virtual city gamemode. Now your probably wondering why it didn't say time out or something to the similar.

I'll tell you why put I don't expect you to believe me and I accept it if you don't. Instead of the usual "Disconnecting in 60 seconds, blah, blah, blah" mine said 527 seconds. I thought it would be better to disconnect instead of waiting it out. Again this sounds pretty shaky so I don't expect you to believe me.

That's all for now.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down with the lemons!"
-Cave Johnson
This is not I mean, I actually gave you enough time before posting this. But you instinted to giving my money back. This means you actually scammed.
General Rule No. 8: Scamming is not allowed.
You actually broke a rule.
(06-25-2014, 08:23 AM)Dragonite Wrote: This is not I mean, I actually gave you enough time before posting this. But you instinted to giving my money back. This means you actually scammed.
General Rule No. 8: Scamming is not allowed.
You actually broke a rule.

I know that I broke a rule, that's why this ban request is here. But you are going through a lot of effort for 12 000 dollars, this is virtual dollars which can be earned in a matter of days. Or is this a respect thing?
I must admit by not refunding you the money which at the time I believe was only 9000 dollars, I was disrespecting you and your hard earned money which you wanted items for, but honestly these things happen.

In perception to the amount of money you probably have and the amount of you will have, what you have lost is not very much. But again if you are a poor Donator (which is rare) then I'm sorry I stole 12 000 some of your little amount of money.

If this bothers you so much, then come on to Evocity x33 and I will refund you all of your 12 000 dollars. Then only reason I didn't do this before because I believe 12 000 was not a big deal but obviously it is.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down with the lemons!"
-Cave Johnson
You think I'm making this for those 12 000 dollars. I have posted this because you broke a rule and lost all my respect and trust.
This is kind of dragging on, if you don't care about the money then why post this? It didn't affect anyone then even if did break a rule. This is all I'll be saying for the rest of this post because you have a strong case and I can't necessary defend myself.
-Cave Johnson
(06-25-2014, 08:51 AM)Lamarr the Headcrab Wrote: This is kind of dragging on, if you don't care about the money then why post this? It didn't affect anyone then even if did break a rule. This is all I'll be saying for the rest of this post because you have a strong case and I can't necessary defend myself.
You don't get it do you?
You BROKE a rule.
(06-25-2014, 08:40 AM)Lamarr the Headcrab Wrote: I know that I broke a rule, that's why this ban request is here. But you are going through a lot of effort for 12 000 dollars, this is virtual dollars which can be earned in a matter of days.
Scam is Scam, no matter how much money is missing.

(06-25-2014, 08:40 AM)Lamarr the Headcrab Wrote: If this bothers you so much, then come on to Evocity x33 and I will refund you all of your 12 000 dollars.

Discuss this with each other. I'll check that.

Approved.