Banned For Asking To Be Killed When Glitched..
I'm sorry Enyzme, but my ban and his ban are complete bullsh*t. His game was glitched and he did what he thought would fix it. I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand about this. You're making a big deal out of nothing. You act like he was asking to be killed because he was at 5 hp or like 1 hunger and didn't want to go to a paramedic or get food. No, his game was glitched and did what he thought would fix it. Banning someone because there game is glitched is absolute bullsh*t.
admins dont give a shit unless its something about them mike its not even worth trying they dont care, they enjoy ruining peoples good times.

plus, we got banned for 29 days? when prop minges, killers, punchwhores, etc get banned for a day? seems to make sense
(06-26-2014, 04:03 AM)TamedAfrican Wrote: admins dont give a shit unless its something about them mike its not even worth trying they dont care, they enjoy ruining peoples good times.

plus, we got banned for 29 days? when prop minges, killers, punchwhores, etc get banned for a day? seems to make sense

TamedAfrican, I'm really not trying to start stuff with the admins or insult them or anything like that. All I want is to be unbanned. I don't see anything wrong with what either of us did. This whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.
Denied.