Banned For Asking To Be Killed When Glitched..
Your name: (Tamale Sector 9 -steam id-STEAM_0:1:46499855)

Your ban ID: (50186)

Banned by: ([FL] Venom)

Reason: (I was Banned because i was glitched with weed and it wouldnt wear off so i asked a friend to kill me to see if it would fix it. Listed Reason-Asking to be killed, 6th ban in 34 hours.)

Involved: (Myself, and mike3497)

Why we should unban you: (I feel i should be unbanned because i truly do love this server, and i did not know it was against the rules to ask to be killed when you are glitched. Plus, i was glitched in the first place, and never in my life have i been or seen someone get banned for asking to be killed. All the other bans i have had i just accepted my punishment and not made a request to get unbanned, but this truly does tick me off and the admin never even talked to me about it, just instantly banned me. -.- Please Help and consider my unban.)
Hi, I'm the guy who killed you. I also posted an unban request here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48409. I mentioned how you said you were glitched and just needed some help. Hopefully, Venom will just realize this is just a misunderstanding and unban us both.
(06-25-2014, 01:22 AM)TamedAfrican Wrote: Your name: (Tamale Sector 9 -steam id-STEAM_0:1:46499855)

Your ban ID: (50186)

Banned by: ([FL] Venom)

Reason: (I was Banned because i was glitched with weed and it wouldnt wear off so i asked a friend to kill me to see if it would fix it. Listed Reason-Asking to be killed, 6th ban in 34 hours.)

Involved: (Myself, and mike3497)

Why we should unban you: (I feel i should be unbanned because i truly do love this server, and i did not know it was against the rules to ask to be killed when you are glitched. Plus, i was glitched in the first place, and never in my life have i been or seen someone get banned for asking to be killed. All the other bans i have had i just accepted my punishment and not made a request to get unbanned, but this truly does tick me off and the admin never even talked to me about it, just instantly banned me. -.- Please Help and consider my unban.)

There are other ways to get respawned or you could even ask in OOC how to fix it. It's a easy fix where you don't even have to be killed.
I didnt Know that bro and i asked admins with @ for help multiple times and noone helped
Yes you used @ incorrectly alot
"Admin to me" isnt the correct way to call an admin
(06-25-2014, 11:19 AM)Temar Wrote: Yes you used @ incorrectly alot
"Admin to me" isnt the correct way to call an admin

There are rules for everything, including @. If you fail to use it correctly, I will not respond.
Quote:General rules 7.
An admin request message (@ command) should contain useful information such as the reason you need help. Non-informative, aggressive or caps-locked messages will get you kicked.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
okay dude? You have to understand i didnt know that? you couldv'e at least informed me with that so i knew that instead of me keep asking incorrectly. I also haven't played this gamemode in about 2 to 3 months and i JUST got back on yesturday and of course im not going to be famililiar with the rules
It's your fault if you didn't familiarize yourself with the rules, and there's no one else to blame.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
why do you have to be such a fucking cock? do you get some kind of thrill out of it?

User warned for insulting admin - Enzyme