Un Ban On ReMiiX :)
Your name: (ReMiiX)

Your ban ID: (50176/60 Days)

Banned by: ([FL]KPred)

Reason: (NLR Priors)

Involved: -a

Why we should unban you: I Had Just Donated 3 days ago i was the Presidents Guard And HE was under fire by rebels so i go and i die in the nexus garage! And then i switch to be the Police Commander. and then the same rebels drive off and are in the apartments people are radioing for all cops to Apartments so i run over with the sru and Cops and when i run into the Building to start to shoot i die. Then about 4 minutes later there is more gun fire so i run back up to see whats going on in a new life. in Wich i hear shots and police and sru are dieing. it is my job as the Evo City Police officer to protect the city Correct? That is my job. So i run back up there and im getting shot and im shooting back and Then i get banned along with 2 other people who are doing the same thing i am doing. I will take the ban for NLR But i will not stand for the 2 month ban that is Outrageous i have had 3 Prior NLR. I have played here and i have Straighten up my act Seeing that my last ban was Might be over a year ago! I Like FL and the Community and i hope this will convince Someone that i dindt Mean it Sad Ty For Reading
You ran back from being killed at the city apartments, 3 minutes after dying and proceed to just shoot. You even admitted you have broke NLR in your unban request.

A few points:

-You have had 14 prior bans to this one
-Donating means nothing, it only shows you want to help the server

Although you say you are cleaning up your act you must of known that your next ban wouldn't be a short one due to your history.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(06-24-2014, 06:01 PM)Kpred Wrote: You ran back from being killed at the city apartments, 3 minutes after dying and proceed to just shoot. You even admitted you have broke NLR in your unban request.

A few points:

Although you say you are cleaning up your act you must of known that your next ban wouldn't be a short one due to your history.

Yes But Only 3 PriorSSSSSSSSSS Were Nlr!

(06-24-2014, 07:24 PM)ReMiiXHD Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 06:01 PM)Kpred Wrote: You ran back from being killed at the city apartments, 3 minutes after dying and proceed to just shoot. You even admitted you have broke NLR in your unban request.

A few points:

Yes But Only 3 PriorSSSSSSSSSS Were Nlr!

i also died as a Civilian Then i swithed to A cop and then People radioed in that there WERE SHOTS FIRED AT THE APARTMENTS I WAS IN A NEW LIFE AND WHEN PEOPLE SAY SHOTS ARE FIRED ALL OFFICERS WILL RESPOND
Changing jobs doesn't undo NLR. And you claim "only 3 were NLR". That's a lot of priors for NLR.

I honestly see no reason to unban you, you blatantly broke the rule regarding NLR.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(06-24-2014, 07:27 PM)Kpred Wrote: Changing jobs doesn't undo NLR. And you claim "only 3 were NLR". That's a lot of priors for NLR.

I honestly see no reason to unban you, you blatantly broke the rule regarding NLR.

Yeah Ill take the 12 hour but 2 month Is Just Insane! and ik your new maybe another admin well see what i mean
You have 14 previous bans. You're lucky you weren't permed.

I see no reason in the ban length.
For blatantly breaking NLR with 13 prior bans I would have to say you were lucky you werent permed. And that is coming from an "older" admin if that is enough for you.
I agree with both Fultz, Venom and Kpred here.

There is no reason why you shouldn't be unbanned, and you should be glad a permaban wasn't issued instead.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I realize my opinion wont have any effect on you'r decisions and I realize he has 14 bans and 3 were because of NLR and I know you guys take you'r jobs as admins seriously but don't you think its kind of messed up how summer just started and he donated and then he gets a 2 month ban? I know about the zero tolerance rule. But I personally think its messed up to do something like this. If you can at least shorten it so that it won't be the whole summer, me and my friend will be much appreciative. Also if you decide not to unban him can you freeze his donations days at least? Because like you said he donated to support the server but he also did it for the perks, and by the time this ban is up most of his days for donator status will be gone and he would have not got the perks he had donated for.

If you can do any of this ReMiiX and I would be much appreciative.

Not involved, warned - Enzyme

Dude, I was there.
Denied.

Ban and Length are valid.