[Ban request] Shelttitys, The real slim shady. Proppushing and intentional CDM.
Name of player: [FL:RP]Shelttitys & The Real slim shady

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:57242322 ([FL:RP]Shelttitys)
STEAM_0:0:39796547 (The Real slim shady)

Time in GMT: 11:30 (roughly)

Server: V2D

Summary: I was impounding the car of "the real slim shady" when his friend ran after me and started proppushing the car. Killing 1 rebel in the process. when i got out to record this rulebreakage "the real slim shady" got into his car and intentionally CDMed me.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/6-hVOHAZiDo
Well u Baskinger CDM me 4 times always when i was going to away from city, I was so piss off so i defended my self, After that i try to reach burnett because he joined on server (Moderator) cause u CDM'ed me but he ''Burnett'' left the game.= ''I was impounding the car of "the real slim shady" But how its possible that same car (grey wolksvagen) with police in, Kill me 4 times ?
(06-23-2014, 01:45 PM)[FL:RP]Shelttitys Wrote: Well u Baskinger CDM me 4 times always when i was going to away from city, I was so piss off so i defended my self, After that i try to reach burnett because he joined on server (Moderator) cause u CDM'ed me but he ''Burnett'' left the game.= ''I was impounding the car of "the real slim shady" But how its possible that same car (grey wolksvagen) with police in, Kill me 4 times ?

I have not CDMed you. you jumped infront of my car once, and i roleplayed that out entirely correct, you died nevertheless because there were no medics on by that time.

So let me get this straight, you went on proppushing and propkilling because there was a grey volkswagen who CDMed you? Why do you think i was involved in this?
I didnt drive a grey volkswagen at all until here. Administrators/moderators can check in the logs i just requested this warrant and drove it to nexus to impound the car, as the law stated.
I dont see your "excuse" as a justification to be honest, there are no situations where propminging is alright. You were not defending yourself at all here, since i was driving slowly and not even close to you, as shown in the video.
Approved.