Cannot get EvoRadio working
I've been having difficulties getting EvoRadio working. I have tried everything I could think off. I have tried putting the volume with /evoradio settings to 100; I checked the sound mixer, and there was no task called "Awesome Core"(which is maybe the problem). I checked again whilst the radio was on. I have also tried restarting the radio.

Yes, I have the latest version of "Adobe Flash Player for other Browsers" installed, and I can hear the loading screen music, but not the radio. So right now, I'm out of clues.

EDIT: Okay, I entered the game again, and the Awesome Core is showing up, and it's on 100%, however, nothing is coming out of it. I will check it.
EDIT2: That's weird, the awesomium progress worked only once, and didn't do that otherwise. It stopped working again. It seems to be working sometimes, and sometimes not.
i have self control
The Awesomium process will almost always show up during loading times since thats how the login music is playing, tab out of game (alt tab, or just do windowed mode) open you're task manager, and find the Awesomium process while the login music is playing. Right click this process and open file location, and whenever you're having troubles with EvoRadio just open the AwesomiumCore.exe (or whatever its called) and it should work! You can also make that directory in you're explorer easily accessable by making a shortcut to you're desktop, or just make a shortcut of AwesomiumCore to you're desktop.

Hope this works! Good luck!
I have checked the processes, and I see "awesomium_process", however, I see like 9 of them.

EDIT: I see the "Awesomium Core" in my sound tasks again, but nothing is coming out of it.
i have self control
Do you have adobe flash player?If not get that it might help Smile.
http://www.adobe.com/
Make sure you have "Flash for other browsers"
I had the same issue and it worked for me
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(06-24-2014, 08:42 AM)Barkles Wrote: Make sure you have "Flash for other browsers"
I had the same issue and it worked for me
I stated in the OP that I have the latest version of it.
i have self control
(06-22-2014, 05:36 PM)Pawenstedt Wrote: I have checked the processes, and I see "awesomium_process", however, I see like 9 of them.

EDIT: I see the "Awesomium Core" in my sound tasks again, but nothing is coming out of it.

Include some screenshots please, would be much easier to help you out :^)
(06-28-2014, 06:48 PM)Jared Wrote:
(06-22-2014, 05:36 PM)Pawenstedt Wrote: I have checked the processes, and I see "awesomium_process", however, I see like 9 of them.

Include some screenshots please, would be much easier to help you out :^)
Awesomium Core during the loading screen:

[Image: SVnTWSM.png]

Awesomium Core whilst EvoRadio is playing:

[Image: eiwJeR6.png]

My processes:

[Image: hsZ2LJb.png]
i have self control
So, any more help on this?
i have self control