AAA - RDM attempt while talking to them OOC
(06-22-2014, 12:52 PM)crewmix Wrote: 4 guys aim with a gun at you, because you enter our corleones base. Play Roleplay the next time! And dont talk ingame about "BR"...
Is it really so hard, to play roleplay?
He was trying to talk with you OOC, to understand why you were just runnning around with guns.
And officially the corleone own the villas, they are still a public area that people can roam in as citizens can also buy homes there.
And going by the job names none you were RP'ing as Corleones but rather as AAA members.
we pulled the guns out, as he dont wanna leave our area.

Oh and another Rule for you evilmat (rulebreaker #1)

OOC Rule:
Don't kill players because of their clan or their job.
(06-22-2014, 01:12 PM)crewmix Wrote: we pulled the guns out, as he dont wanna leave our area.

OOC Rule:

I was talking to you OOC, so that means that the role playing stops, so you don't go a head and point a gun at me and tell me to leave, even when you did that I did leave at the end and you still shot at me almost killing me, there was no big gate that I jumped over a trespassing sign that tells anyone that I am not allowed in the Corleone base, and I understand the FearRP rule, but as I said I was talking to you OOC. look at all of the comments everyone says that you guys broke the rules so many times. now let's let the admins deal with this.
(06-22-2014, 01:12 PM)crewmix Wrote: we pulled the guns out, as he dont wanna leave our area.

OOC Rule:

Did i Kill you because of your clan or Job? No.
I only mentioned it because you referred to yourself as being in the corelone base.

And please explain to me "evilmat (rulebreaker #1)"
Thanks.

Also this is a BR aimed at AAA, So if AAA thinks other people broke rules go and make a BR with sufficient evidence.
I and friends once raided AAA MTL's base, they then broke NLR one we were inside also were prop pushing. I recorded it, but I delete my recordings every so often so its gone now.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player ([FL:RP] Madster, STEAM_0:1:42246744) was found violating the rules.
Weapon blacklist will be applied for 4h.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team