crewmix.at STEAM_0:1:11713045

[FL:RP] Madster STEAM_0:1:77479186
[FL:RP] Madster STEAM_0:1:42246744
it showed up 2 for me...
F.F]Monkey STEAM_0:1:69323167

[F.F] Raffi1121985 STEAM_0:1:47025837

Time in GMT: 8:50 around that time

Server: 33x

Summary: I went to the corleone 3 times and as soon as I enter the place they show up to me my car with guns pointed at me telling me to leave, when I came the last time I saw them running around with guns, I told them that they can't do that (As said in General Rule 10.) cause its not allowed, so I was talking to them OOC (by that I don't mean the OOC chat I mean Out of character with my mic) they still told me that I can't be there and pointed a gun, I saw that it isn't going anywhere so I said I was going to post a BR on them, so I got in my car and they shot me, my health was at 1. they could have killed me RDM. (OOC and IC rule 3)

they did say my friend came and punch one of them, and yes he did but I wasn't part of what he did, I was only going to the corleone to buy a house there, as I said I went to check if they were still there 3 times and everyt ime the pulled a gun at me.

----------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------
My friend told me that he got RDM after I recorded everything and drove away, he then shot my friend and killed him, for being in the corleone place

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/9sjmjwK-fj4
----------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------
[Image: uIvtTZa.png]
[Image: SgTMR4I.png]
Earlier today police raided their base in industrial on they started spamming ooc with msgs like "Omg SRU Nlred your all gonna get banned". When we successfully shot down all the AAAs one came back and proppushed a truck into 5 people then left.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Oh my god, finally a ban request! They cdmed on purpose, killed anyone near them, broke nlr, random tranqed, raided homes randomly, and so on..
I was on the hill with Jon, and saw all of this happen. They pulled guns on anybody that came inside, or even if they just drove past somewhat slowly, shot at people randomly (especially the government), and huge overall fail.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Cupcake is also right. They tried to kill an innocent, so we attack their base. Afterwards when it was done, one of them (Spartan or something similar I believe and another) prop-pushed a truck into us killing a lot of people.
u were talking to ur friend with skype ? i think its now allowed
I can also vouch for them shooting at people just driving past. I drove past the villas, not into and was shot at down to 20 Vehicle HP and 24 HP by Madster.

(06-22-2014, 08:44 AM)Astakos Wrote: u were talking to ur friend with skype ? i think its now allowed
AAA use Teamspeak, and IIRC Skype can be used if it isn't used to meta.
(06-22-2014, 08:44 AM)Astakos Wrote: u were talking to ur friend with skype ? i think its now allowed

it is allowed as long as you don't metagame, which we didn't do.
I can also confirm this with the screen shots I sent in, they kept pulling guns on people when they drove in/past the villa.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
4 guys aim with a gun at you, because you enter our corleones base. Play Roleplay the next time! And dont talk ingame about "BR"...
Is it really so hard, to play roleplay?

And why you dont record the random raid at us?

Here some Rule for you:

General Rules:
13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.