UBR - Twist3d Matrix
I drove my vehicle to the end of the UM tunnel road to check to see if the truck was there.
It wasn't so I came back to the city tunnel to make sure the cop was still tagging along.
He was, but slowly.

I turned around, and we went to check the lake area.
He wasn't there, so we went to go check industrial, and I pulled over to go check the garlic bread.
I'm not following.. What happened to you building the speakers?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I tried building speakers to drive up behind Snowred so it would look like sound was coming out of the speakers from their guitar. I used my tides truck behind BP to find the right size of cube I needed, then parked it until I finished because it took up too much space to build. The speakers wouldn't weld properly, and when I unfroze them they fell apart. I undid them, and then walked over to the bench, where almost immedietly Ryvul plowed someone down (again, he has already been punished.) and I spawned my vehicle to pursue him.

Also:
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but..
As you didn't respond and show me where in the rules parking a damaged car counts as glitching, I would like to see where it is against the rules, and a why it counts as glitch. Also, I would like a second opinion on this counting as glitching. A glitch is a malfunction, or something not intended to happen, and is usually temporary. If that is glitching, then why are there no precautions, and why does it not say "Your car is damaged, repair it with a toolbox first!" When you go to park it? If it's a bug, then why are players not banned, or warned of this reguraly, and because a glitch is temporary, why has it never been listed as a bug, or being needed to fix? If it's not blocked, I figure it's allowed.

While I have not done this, I just want clarification on the ban reason.
It is not a glitch to park your car when it is damage what so ever, but what you did was you spawned the same car only minutes after you put your first car away. And your reason when I PMed you was because it was on low HP and you are using a way to circumvent the system (HP Damage system). If not glitching, it is FailRP since you even said in the PM that it was because it was on low HP.

Again, you spawning props to make the speakers is not what happened. I find your story not be correct at all. At the time where Ryvul drove someone over with a tides was around 15 minutes after you spawned your latest prop. At 21:03 you still drove your lambo, 21:07 Ryvul drove someone over with a tides (between that time you didn't spawn a prop) and two minutes after you were driving your lambo still. It does not add up what so ever.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If I spawned my props 15 minutes prior to then, and I tampered with them for 5-10, then that leaves time for me to go to bench and listen to Snowred playing songs. After Rivhal ran someone over, I respawned my lambo, and stepped in as a citizen concerned for his safety, wanting to make sure this man was taken off the road.. When you asked me why I respawned my lambo, I said it was because it had low HP. I know why I said that now, as earlier I said I didn't. I was referring to parking my Lamborghini, not spawning it again.

A lot of things are happening right now, and I can't continue to post on this thread today, or at least for a few hours. Bye for now.

If my evidence is insufficient, I trust your judgement and will accept my ban. I guess I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and decided to do the wrong thing. It's an honest mistake, and only affects me. It didn't affect the Roleplay experience of others, and that's what's important.
I asked my friend for an opinion on this, and he did me the favor of making a video.
Thanks to 360N0sC0Pez420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F88J_FC_5TE
You used a method to circumvent a IG feature, the so called HP System. You deliberately used this method that isn't realistic what so ever and there were always a realistic option; The toolbox. You went around an RP system when you re-spawned your car in order to set it back to full HP, which makes these two points; FailRP. You even admitted it that you said you did it because it was on low HP, hence why you were banned.

This ban will stay as issued and this unban request will be denied. Think once or twice before doing anything to make sure it isn't violating any rule, such as FailRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify