UBR - Twist3d Matrix
Your name: [FL:RP] Twist3d Matrix

Your ban ID: 50061

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Re-spawning vehicle to full HP, 9th ban

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
I'll start off by saying that I never had a chance to explain to the admin, I got some PM from the president saying something like "Why did you respawn your car?" I went downstairs to put garlic bread in the oven, come back, and I'm banned.

So here, I would like to clarify.

My car drove into the bumps behind the trees at the end of the nexus tunnel, so when I (gently) prop pushed it to get it out, it got wedged underneath the large rock, and flew into the air. I searched for it, and it was flipped near the rebel house, so I went, flipped it, and parked it. Snowredwolf was playing a guitar on a bench, and I thought that was neat. So, I decided I was going to try and make big speakers to put behind him, and pull up in my tides with them in the back. I then spawned my tides, tried to make the speakers, but they wouldn't weld properly so I gave up and walked back to the bench. Then, someone is a tides truck rams through and runs over one person and almost kills me, so I ran, parked my tides, and spawned my car to chase the guy who nearly killed me, and grabbed a cop so we could search and detain this guy. I drove through UM, and the cop went through the lake, when I got that PM about my vehicle. I spoke to him briefly, then pulled over on the side of the road, and went to deal with the garlic bread. I come back, and I'm banned.

Could this ban be lifted? I really don't need anymore bans under my belt. If you need evidence of me respawning to chase the tides truck, could you check the logs to see if anyone was injured or killed by a tides?
Quote:v2d [21:09:31] sniperkillz55 (STEAM_0:1:45481779) said: /pm twist Why did you respawn your lambo? o.O
Quote:v2d [21:10:08] [FL:RP] Twist3d Matrix (STEAM_0:1:53078597) said: /r 1) WHy do oyu care? 2) It was low on HP
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This looks bad. This is one of those things that nobody will beleive you on.
It was my mistake. I did not respawn my vehicle for that reason. I said that, without thinking. If there is anyway to check, to validate my story, could you do so? (I spoke with Ryvul, and he was the one who ranover the person in front of me, on accident. He has already been punished, for it, also, so don't be mad at him)

PS:
Could you show me where in the rules it states it's illegal to park your car for low HP? I've looked, and I don't see it. I believe you, but if I don't see that, then I've missed rules somewhere, and I need to get those down.
Was SnowredWolf aware of you building the speakers?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I was planning on suprising him, and just driving behind the bench with them in my truck.
I was building them behind the parking garage on the little sidewalk area, out of sight.
If he had asked me to leave, I would have, but I never was able to finish in the first place.

He was ok with people dancing on the top of bench next to him, and adding speakers would have just added a (funny) effect and made people notice him.
An interesting factor is that you never spawned a single prop during the time you allegedly were building the speakers that didn't fit.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What?

I spawned a rectangle cube shape, a circle (Which I colored with distort to make it look like it was beating), then another circle inside of that. They wouldn't weld together.

If I didn't spawn any props during that time, when DID I spawn them?
I swear to you, I tried to make speakers and I couldn't get them to weld.
20:51, and after that none. During the time you claim you tried to build a speaker you never did and between 20:51 - 21:13 you were seen with a lambo (by me).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes, but where did you see me at? Did you see it when I spawned it (Near giga) or did you see it when I was driving?
I saw you despawning it in the city and then driving it in the city shortly after you put your lambo in the inventory. Your story doesn't check up man. You claim you built a speaker, yet logs prove different. Care to explain? And remember lying in the courthouse leads to a permanent ban.
Kind Regards,
Floodify