BR on [FL:RP] ThatGirlSurinaaaaa
Name of player: [FL:RP] ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71022534

Time in GMT: 9:35

Server: v2d

Summary: ThatGirlSurinaaaaa mada a arrest warrant for me because she drove in my car. After i drove in the city she propblocked the tunnel that i can´t drive away. After i went out of my car she came and arrested me.

Evidence: [Image: 5siojf5o.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:61120662&b=1]
you insulted SRU, which was against that president's rules.
I tried stopping you, but you drove off.
When I was driving on THE RIGHT side of the road, you drifted into me, stopped, and said 'learn to drive'.
You had a warrant for reckless driving, and when you were in the city I made a roadblock. I thought in the rules is says 'police may make a roadblock, but people must be able to get through'??
I don't know what you mean by 'ThatGirlSurinaaaaa mada a arrest warrant for me because she drove in my car.', because after you were arrested I TOOK your car to impound it.

I think it's a bit unfair for there to be a ban request on me when you rammed me first, you CDMd like 4 people and had job 'street racer' to have an excuse to drive recklessly

To be honest Surinaa knows the rules and I've never seen her break them. Plus this picture probably won't be enough evidence. For all we know the keypad could be on the left side of the tunnel and you didn't include it or even notice it.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Denied.

Insufficient evidence.