More Admins
Exclamation 
I understand that the Admins that help have a lot on their plate, but we need more of them on the servers.. I'm on 2vp server almost everyday since finding it for hours and hours, even most the day (England Time). But I only see any admin come on for about an hour late at night, if at all.

I don't mean to come across as pushing or anything, and if it seems like that then I apologise but I think that even other people, in my server at least, would greatly appreciate more admins or just even more active admins for our server, because we seem to have a ridiculous amount of RDMers etc. and it gets to a point where putting up ban request after ban request just gets ridiculous.

I don't mean to offend any admins either, I just feel that I have to stress my view, and maybe even some other people's views (People who have the same view as me).

I hope someone takes the time to read all of this and take in and message me back either through a pm or even just through this thread.

I think this because I have noticed personally that people are getting frustrated with the lack of admins on the server, especially when I'm on (English time from about midday through till 2-3am), and I think the same too.. it is a really good server and shouldn't be ruined by people who go on to troll or treat it as 'Call of Duty'

j_hutch1
Evocity fan and donator.
There is enough admins .They do come on v2p mostly Floodify, Burnett (mod) , Zedsdead , Kpreds on a bit and soulripper is some times on
I gotchu son

nam: Siyaddd
ag: 100-95
experunce: i husted 2 commoonities wit nu evidens. im a husler
y?: i feel lik i was born n rased 4 dis by mi mommy
extra: i good boy and donat0r so prom0te mi pl0x

l1k3 if u thnk ths app needs 2 get mi promted
This is an issue Soul is aware of. However, you cant force an admin upon a server.
They're under a lot of hardwork and pressure, you can't force admins upon a server (like Jamster said).
We have loads of admins but Burnett is so fast and deals quickly he counts for 3. We could indeed use more people like him
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
All I'm saying is they need to be on the server more often..

Quote:I gotchu son

nam: Siyaddd
ag: 100-95
experunce: i husted 2 commoonities wit nu evidens. im a husler
y?: i feel lik i was born n rased 4 dis by mi mommy
extra: i good boy and donat0r so prom0te mi pl0x

l1k3 if u thnk ths app needs 2 get mi promted

Not really.. I care about Role Playing and I'm putting an issue through that is important, you saying this just shows your ignorance.
The following 2 users Like j_hutch1's post:
  • James_Gaff, NotSep
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Removed, Floodify