The truth shall flowth forth...
Alright, "Mr. Legend" have a few days to cool off.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Bowiii
Gota say im with everyone else here, ive never heard of you in my 3 years on FL, if you turned out to be Vaqination id remember you because im positive anyone who remembers Vaq, knows he was apparently FL's Richest minge, throwing money at all his problems
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
RIP feelings.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
"I was a fookin legend in evocity, a fookin legend!"
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Nyander
Who the hell are you again?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Says he will miss FL, confesses multiple ToS infractions, confesses to be a minge, and when he gets belittled he goes FUBAR. Fearlessrp.net, one stop show to idiocy. I salute you all for the cheap entertainment.
I like the way this guy thinks. Just minge 24/7 and get ranks and respect from it? This should be how every server works. I mean who doesn't want trolls and minges running a server?
If you was a "legend"'in fearless you would have more respect for the community and the rules of the community. Just because you gave your stuff away those it not mean that you deserve a place ad the veteran rank, or deserve to be called a legend. Heck I just gave away 20k because I felt like it and Jan still gives me lapdances.

So I will advice you to get down from your throne and land on the real world. Cus in the real world you are gone and a no one, you managed to break the simple rule that perma bans you and for what? So you could come back for some time and then rage in the community about a false ban?

You have a weak link in your mind telling you this even thoug you know it yourself. You are no "legend", you are no veteran either. You will never be neither of these two things when you keep on breaking rules, ToS and disrespect ohter players.

I say'd good day sir and on your purpose good bloody riddance.
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • DarkN00b
(06-24-2014, 04:05 AM)Jarz Wrote: Says he will miss FL, confesses multiple ToS infractions, confesses to be a minge, and when he gets belittled he goes FUBAR. Fearlessrp.net, one stop show to idiocy. I salute you all for the cheap entertainment.

^
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Goodbye legend, god and ruler of FL, we will always remember you as our lord and savior. Your name shall forever be remembered and your stories will be passed to our children. Let us all remember this day as the day when our ruler made peace on earth and left us to take care of our own deeds. I cannot explain how sad I am and hos sad the entire population of FL is. One day you will be back, and that day will be the day when peace will be eternal in our god forsaken world. Goodbye TheInkBird (a.k.a. God). Let us have a moment of silence everybody...
The following 1 user Likes Arcus's post:
  • ArcHammer