The truth shall flowth forth...
Its My Birthday! 
Okay, time to confess

I am Toastman, yes yes i know ive been permabanned 5 times now, Others may know me as Echo or Larry Newton or Duck,lemon, and so on.

But there is a reason-
HOLY SHIT REALLY? THERE IS A REASON :O

Well yes there is a reason i came back to fearless all the time. You see, i have made mistakes a lot, a lot and a lot and a lot. But this game is my life

Ive played it since 2011 and its my lifestyle.
All my life i have enjoy acting,theater,dance, and singing and i am REALLY good at it

This game is all of that in a way, where i can be something im not and have fun with fulfilling that role.

Fearless is a breathtaking expierence, i know i have done the bad sometimes but i did read the rules and i am responsible for my actions i have done. I have had many MANY friends in the past, and a lot of people know me like im a "Fearless Legend" in a way.

I have done many very good roleplays and have made many good friends...

Boeing74710: You were always my builder buddy, awh the good times we had building! third person i ever met

Inky (now known as Loveless:Inky): Your were a mingebag, but we stuck to eachother like glue because we were brothers. The second person i ever met

Nathan ( now known as larry gazington ): Your were there numerous times to be my assistant! Thank you my awesome body guard! Last person i ever met

Lamby Joe ( My favorite roleplayer buddy ): Dude you were the best to roleplay with, our father son roleplay, mayors best friend, and so on! Fifth person i ever met

Robin graves ( Contraband brotha ): Well its self explainatory i think, but we met as neighbors! Fourth person i ever met

GameHunter ( First guy i ever met ): We first met by him in a suit and he said he was that "Known nice player" and he gave me a shitload of cash!$$$ but then later on after month or so he killed me a lot and i hated him for that so i always tried to get him in trouble. I soon later started to be friends with him because we had this weird bond together on the server! First person i ever met

Those were my top most best friends and i loved them to pieces

My first ban was #9431, the earlier days. When i surfed with this one surf prop XD hah funny but wront times Smile

Listen, no matter what you do this server will be fun
I funded about over 150$ to play on this and the admins are assholes, but hey you get a lot of fun out of that!

Overall, this expierence was fun and i must go to other places, as well as that the admins wont let me come back because they say they have valid proof of nothing. I guess i just have bad luck.

Anyway remember that someday youll be bored of this server and sick of wasting money just to play on it, and the admins are getting more and more strict and corrupt in my eyes. Im surprised im not veteran, just because im banned doesn't mean you have to give me no credit for being there for you guys, u stubborn queers.

I HAD FUN, SEEYA GUYS :L
I must fly away now! There is more servers to explore !
PECE
I feel like you are trying to be falconloverxXxx or some crap for PewDiePie's videos.
Anyways, goodbye.
I think this is a goodbye thread?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • James_Gaff
Goodbye Heart

(06-18-2014, 04:11 PM)theinkbird Wrote: Im surprised im not veteran, just because im banned doesn't mean you have to give me no credit for being there for you guys, u stubborn queers.

[Image: post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif]
The following 13 users Like Rain's post:
  • mgdwszx, NotSep, Basw007, Von Tempski, dig, Ivan Tempski, Bowiii, Dauntless, Feffe, EthanArcher, Arxxy, ArcHammer, Blurr
Bye bye..
Regards,
aviator
Veteran tag? You think too highly of yourself.

Here, let me do something which I don't normally do and get involved and 'break it down for you'.

You're a nobody. You're a bland and generic minge who got banned and came back again and again, like a dog who has been beaten but can't stay away. You won't be remembered, you won't be praised. You will just fade away in time, same as everyone else. You did not leave a mark. You are dust upon the wind.

See you when you crawl back here under a different username. Peace out.
(06-18-2014, 04:25 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Veteran tag? You think too highly of yourself.

Here, let me do something which I don't normally do and get involved and 'break it down for you'.

You're a nobody. You're a bland and generic minge who got banned and came back again and again, like a dog who has been beaten but can't stay away. You won't be remembered, you won't be praised. You will just fade away in time, same as everyone else. You did not leave a mark. You are dust upon the wind.

See you when you crawl back here under a different username. Peace out.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 8 users Like York's post:
  • Freezak, Prosto, DougisBest, Iraqi Eagle, RRK, Fillehh, Nyander, Blurr
What did hear?

Nothing, nothing ad all.
Bye, now who are you?
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Bowiii, James_Gaff, Vegas_, EuanJ97, Blurr
(06-18-2014, 04:11 PM)theinkbird Wrote: a lot of people know me like im a "Fearless Legend" in a way.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqN1cYJ6yHzxXIcq3c7R-...iU7cmmu1lP]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 9 users Like York's post:
  • Freezak, Chech, Karakuts, Sgtbender2000, Decay, Basse, Tawee, Blurr, General Rickets
I know you, and I regret I did.

But uh..goodbye?

Also, "stuborn queers". You're the only stubborn one here and the queer part, are you five?
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Tawee, EuanJ97