[FL:RP] oye: STEAM_0:0:60151968

NoxV ' Fukushima: STEAM_0:0:10337321

Jesus Christ STEAM_0:1:42665860

Time in GMT:
13:35 - Danish Time

Server:
rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
So i went into the nexus to have a look around and i saw a big american sign and the president. There where about 4-6 civilians jumping around up there and one rebel. First off the one rebel started to spam watermelons and actually killed himself with them. He also managed to damage oye ( the citizen. ) Short after one of the citizens took a hiding spot and started to spam watermelons, paintbuckets and sawblades. He did not kill anyone.

The two Citizen are [FL:RP] Oye and Jesus Christ - The Rebel is NoxV ' Fukushima.

Oye has 300+ Hours and Nox has 700+ hours. i did not warn any of them to stop because of this matter and they both should and probably do know better.

Evidence:

I would like to add that Nox has been insulting people and being a general minge, and oye refused to heal as a paramedic.
Signature removed, inappropriate image.
i wasnt the one spawning in props, it was someone by infront of the president that wasnt on the stage, aaaaand i wasnt a medic, i have never been a medic, and never will be a medic. I have never been a medic in all my 310 hours. Yes it doesnt seem likely but i havent been a medic, it seems pointless.
I asume i am speaking to you Oye.

First off, ive never say'd anything about you being a medic. So cut that out please.

After the first rain of melons ( that i did not see who spawned ) you jumpt into the corner next to the american scene. You spawned White paint buckets, melons and sawblades. you even admitted it after i found you. You told us all it was just for fun but you also say'd that you damaged yourself.

I will also give you a quick reminder. Lying in the court house is not a option for you since the logs can prove anything in this chase.
I never "admited" it was me because it wasnt, and i said i got damged from it because i got hit from them, i got in the corner because i didnt want to be killed, i had i gallil in my inventory. And check the logs please because you will see i didnt spawn them
I can see that i miss a part from the video. I will attempt to find it. Just a moment Clowers.

I may have mistaken you and i believe i am talking about another player.

Moment please.

Speaking dirrectly to Clowers.

Clowers, i have mistaken you and i am ashamed from my actions. For some reason i cannot find the clip where the paint buckets and saw blades gets spawed so i have no evidence against you.

If the staff members can't find any prove against it in the logs i will remove your name from the ban request and hope for you to take my appology.

I guess all arguements is done.

The Staff members can go ahead and do their thing.
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify