Unban Request - Zagash
Your name: Zagash

Your ban ID: 49930

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: Raiding without sufficient reason, hostaging the President without sufficient reason.

Involved: [FL:RP] Tombo135, [FL:RP] Rangerboys, Maselko, and others I don't know the names

Why we should unban you: This is my second ban. My first ban occured for something I didn't have a direct fault on, and that lead the finger to be pointed to me. I occured only a few hours I join. It was supposed to be permanent or something, someone took it off, but I just stopped playing Gmod, because this is the only server I really like. Anyway, on this second ban, I am banned now for 2 days. Again, only a few hours after I return.
When I joined the raid, I did it because I was following instructions by the leader of my faction. We were raided and CDM before that, but as I am relativly new here, I understood nothing.
It may seem that I am not here to RP at all, because in less that 24 hrs of gaming in your servers, I managed to get 2 bans. It is an unfortunate coincidence, that I never meant to happen.
This is, however, a deal breaker. I was starting to get informed about the server, how to do this and that, and even considering the membership after getting informed of its advantages. But it seems the banhammer is too strong on this servers, and even those who want to just to play and learn end up being banned, like me. I don't want to play a game, and none of you would, where I am constantly banned when I don't even understand what I did wrong.
Yes , I read the rules, yes, I have previous experience in RP, no, I am not anti-RP or something. I just want to play this bad, and now that I can, this happens.
It's unfortunate that as a new player, you were brought into a raid that violated the rules by experienced players.

Although, everyone in that rebel group was violating the rules, and therefore had to be issued a suspension.

You broke the rules, therefore this has been denied. Please ask questions before raiding if you're unsure.