Photo 
name of player: paavo lipponen (character name) i cant find his username :/
steam ID: no idea unfortunatly i did not a get a chance to get it
time it happened: maybe around 11:00 or :12:00
server: evocity2 v2p
summary: this player was racist towards "all countries apart from finland"
he even said that the swedish can "go fuck themselves"

evidence: [img][Image: np3lf8.jpg][/img]
Is this not xenophobia rather than racism?
(06-17-2014, 01:12 PM)jafroSquirrel27 Wrote: Is this not xenophobia rather than racism?
i dont have a clue what ever it is but it is not very nice at all and i dont like it one bit
I was there too. The whole government were Finnish people. They arrested people coming to nexus. and shot some guys too. They also arrested people for 15 mins without having jail guard, if i remember right. They also Propblocked the elevator. An used 1 sided the textures in defenses. Also there was a lot of FailRP
(06-17-2014, 04:55 PM)NeutronHostile Wrote: I was there too. The whole government were Finnish people. They arrested people coming to nexus. and shot some guys too. They also arrested people for 15 mins without having jail guard, if i remember right. They also Propblocked the elevator. An used 1 sided the textures in defenses. Also there was a lot of FailRP

thanks man you are right they were shooting people for not being finnish so yeah its not good one bit i hope this gets sorted Smile
I was there i was the president before him and yes we were finnish goverment but we didnt kill you for not being finnish,and also its basic thing that people are not allowed to nexus top floor and also you tried to assasinate me so thats why you were arrested and banned from nexus and yeah there was that one guy who was propblocking and we told him not to do that and he removed it
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
I would say it's nazism, since the president offended people from a specific nation, and you say that the police officers shot people for not being from a specific nation.

(I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this, I am basically trying to tell the actual offence the accused player is doing, as I see that someone else told differently.)
i have self control
the two kid might have shot people for not being finnish but we tried to control and guide them much as possiple
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
(06-17-2014, 08:39 PM)Thumbe Wrote: the two kid might have shot people for not being finnish but we tried to control and guide them much as possiple

well they were completely out of control and they ruined my gaming time on that server as well as others game times on that server when this happened its not excusable at all
(06-17-2014, 08:29 PM)Pawenstedt Wrote: I would say it's nazism, since the president offended people from a specific nation, and you say that the police officers shot people for not being from a specific nation.

Nazism? haha, Nazism has nothing do do with hating other nations. And are your trying to say every single SRU and Police officer was Finnish? Don't think so. And the picture does not show anything about anyone shooting. Stop trying to create drama from something pretty insignificant.