UnBlacklist - RDMing and killing a cop for no valid reason
Your name:Alluzi

Your blacklist ID:31721

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:44660720

Reason:RDMing and killing a cop for no valid reason

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Burnett

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Okay first of all I was just defending teammate from random arrest. Reason it was a random arrest is that we were in hotel just chatting and so done nothing illegal and then we were confused by why he suddenly had arrest warrant above his head. Well we didnt care about it more. Then 10 min later when we were inside hotel lobby there came a police from outside and ran in with tazer or gun and chased my friend. And then my friend called us to help. So i picked my crowbar and ran to situation place as I heard shooting noises. (I was at other side of lobby at the beginning of this sorrowful event.)

There was a group of 3-4 of us. (Other people had real guns I had a crowbar.) Others were allready there. So I ran between cop and my friend and I hitted that cop once as a diversion move so my friend could get away and we could negotiate about this misunderstanding. Don´t forget that I hadnt seen that the cop were already injured by act of my group as I couldnt know situation just by hearing shooting noises (again I wasnt on a sight at the begining). Because they could been:
A) Warning shots to the air.
B) Shots missed from that cop or
C) That cop shooting as I saw just a "gun" at his hand which later turned out to be a tazer as situation calmed.

It was just a matter of pure coincidence that It was my crowbar which killed him. And remember that I had absolutely no interest of killing that cop, I was just trying to keep him distance from my friend so he could escape. And as you respectable Fearless veterans know, Crowbar does so minimal damage that I couldnt have even imaginated that it would be lethal. These kind of accidents are just a humane mistakes and could happen to anyone.

And I wish a great summer to whole of Fearless Community Smile -Alluzi
Please don't forget to add that you've killed an unarmed cop!
The cop did not attack you.

Therefore its RDM. You don't kill/attack an unarmed cop.

Here the evidence (damage logs - which is why I blacklisted you/your friends):

[Image: 87f58d8710.jpg]

(06-16-2014, 09:39 PM)Alluzi Wrote: It was just a matter of pure coincidence that It was my crowbar which killed him. And remember that I had absolutely no interest of killing that cop, I was just trying to keep him distance from my friend so he could escape. And as you respectable Fearless veterans know, Crowbar does so minimal damage that I couldnt have even imaginated that it would be lethal. These kind of accidents are just a humane mistakes and could happen to anyone.[/b]

Let me get this straight. It doesn't matter whether you killed him with a gun or with a crowbar. You attacked him - Thats it.

(06-16-2014, 09:39 PM)Alluzi Wrote: And remember that I had absolutely no interest of killing that cop, I was just trying to keep him distance from my friend so he could escape.

But you had the intention to attack him. And you did.

### Requesting statement from the cop (Mikkel [DK])
The story seen in my way was that I saw a male hitting an normal unarmed citizen in the middle of the street, so I hurried over there and told him to freeze while holding my tazer out, and we started running(Also failrp) in side the skyscraper where there was some other guys standing and talking that just started to attack me with no reason (at that point I didn't have my tazer out) so there friend could run away.
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Killing a cop for trying to arrest your friend, whether it was random or not, is NOT allowed.

Denied.