[FL:RP]Glade Unban Request - NewLight
Hello, I am here to post an unban appeal on behalf of an old friend.

Note: What is about to be posted after this point is no longer my writing, I have been sent this via steam of Glade. If any responses are going to be made from Glade it will be through me.

Your name: [FL:RP] Glade

Your ban ID: 40943

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: "Circumventing a ban, double accounting."

Involved: Me and Pavilion

First of all I would like to apologize for any grief I have caused whilst I was banned. My actions were appalling and pathetic and to think that I could come out with such words is dam right awful, looking back I regret what was said on my forum account towards a member of the community when that staff member clearly was speaking for himself and for that I apologize.

Circumventing a ban
I had no intention of circumventing my ban as I will now explain as to how I accessed the server a second time. A few months passed since my ban and because I'm on Virgin media, an upgrade for the package I'm on came about. A better TV and Internet deal which was "Super Hub 1" and "Tevo". Now by upgrading to this I saw an opportunity to re-access the servers which looking back on it now I shouldn’t of. But an upgrade is an upgrade, its sort of like saying if you pay a rental company for a car and you are currently on a Volkswagens, they then offer you a Mercedes then you would accept the deal. I'm not excusing my actions but I hope you understand how I didn't go out of my way to circumvent the ban.

My first account
Now I originally played on GardnerKyle379 which looking back onto that was a big mistake of mine, through out that profile was full of mistakes. I was introduced into v33x which at the time wasn't the healthiest of the 3 servers. It was pretty much a minge fest and I took onto this in some respect. Now I know you make your own decisions in life but clearly min wasn't the best. I wasn't a complete minge but all in all I wasn’t the best of players. The whole permanent ban came about when I was leaving FL in a way that shouldn’t of, I said some means things on my way out towards a staff member Aviator and these actions I regret completely. Looking back at how pathetic I was and the hurtful things I said is pretty upsetting to look back upon.

How did I help the server ?

When I was active I would constantly try and engage in RP situations, weather it was helping low hours into the rebel world or maybe a general shop I was there. Not all the time but as I gradually played v2d I understood the term "role-play" better. I was a frequent donor to the servers buying money packs and donator status as I liked to help FL in anyway I could. I would also enjoy helping low hour's players engage in combat situations. I know that’s classed as aggressive RP but I'm talking about situations where Combat is needed to be used. I was also in a clan called "Estle back corporation" I would actively engage in RP's with the clan which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Why we should un-ban you
If I was to be given a second chance or (Final) I would be ever so grateful. Looking back at the past I would understand that I don’t deserve one. But people change and over these past 6 months I feel as though I have became a much more mature person and I have given myself time to reflect over my pathetic actions. But a last chance to prove that I have changed my ways, calmed down, and given a last chance to play FL then I would very much appreciate that. I would also show a lot more respect to staff members as without them we wouldn’t have a nice clean server for players to enjoy RP. I also didn't feel as though I would be classed as a minge. Simply because I became familiar with high hour players quickly and made a lot of friends including staff which I loved having "banter" with.

Why do I want to re-join FL so late
The reason I want to re-join FL is because I miss the fact that socially interacting online can be fun to, as well as socializing In real life, online socializing can be good to. I also enjoyed the many things I done on FL weather it was an RP or something else, I enjoyed it. After looking back on my actions I personally believe that my attitude has completely changed. I would also like to make new relationships with players and continue the ones I already had with my old friends, and hopefully I can become a more respected member of FL if I'm given a last chance.
So you were on your way out of FL decided to completely minge the server "Massive RDM, insulting administrator, prop spamming, scamming".

You then regret the decision and then make a new account in Glade because changed providers. I also want to point out this account as well because after Glade you went on a different account as well. That account was Koke. So you tried again to bypass our ban system. So you double accounted twice for the reason you regret completely minging the servers before leaving on your first account.
I have considered this appeal, and it has been denied for the following reasons;

[*]You clocked up a large amount of bans. (11 in total over both accounts, including serious rule violations)
[*]You never had any respect for the rules.
[*]Your final ban shows that there is no reason to be unbanned, and you even tried to damage an administrators image.
[*]You can not benefit Fearless in any way, you already blew your chance.
[/list]

Denied.