BR on Char and that pie is a bloodeh traitah
Name of player: Char & that pie is a bloodeh traitah

SteamID: that pie is a bloodeh traitah : STEAM_0:0:43888864 , Char : STEAM_0:0:47007038

Time in GMT: I dont know it was just like 1-20minutes ago.

Server: V33x

Summary: I was roleplaying as a rebel i just found me a lovely house to stay inn , located in industrial. I were staying whit my house all the time , i hear a car from outside i open my door and checks who it is. I hear a gun get pulled out and it was a police man. He points the gun at me and start to say : Open the doors , through hes microphone. I start to send request to Gov about demote this Officer , No respond. The police officer starts to Radio next to me : He lie arrest ###. ''dont know the nummber'' I got handcuffed and he never even checked my house. So i got an arrest warrant and got arrested even no one had checked my house or something simular to that. and how could they get a reason to arrest me for just standing outside my propety? (Char as : Police officer) (that pie is a bloodeh traitah as : President)

Evidence: Well i didnt got any evidence but as it happend around 1-20 minute ago the logg will proofs most of the actions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this were helpfull Wink
-Caree
Denied.

Insufficient evidence. Logs does not show context.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator