[Unofficial] AAA - Against All Authority
[Image: rip.png]
update - clan history
(06-24-2014, 08:13 AM)crewmix Wrote: [Image: rip.png]

Cute
The following 2 users Like Fanump's post:
  • Tawee, Jono
If you're bringing a machete(From what I can assume from the photo) I can promise you, your clan won't be around for long...

The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Barkles, Tawee, Ozzie88
(06-24-2014, 11:54 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: If you're bringing a machete(From what I can assume from the photo) I can promise you, your clan won't be around for long...

I like your Forum Avatar haha
(06-24-2014, 11:58 AM)crewmix Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 11:54 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: If you're bringing a machete(From what I can assume from the photo) I can promise you, your clan won't be around for long...

I like your Forum Avatar haha

I'm sad and you take your time to edit that nice photo? You're going places.

Don't kiss up to my members - it won't make them any less prone to owning your arse.

Also, you seem awfully cocky for the guy who was practically crying and bullshitting to the admins to avoid the war "I WON'T FIGHT SMALL BEAR'S CLAN"

Need a fucking tissue you wet wipe?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Tawee
@ Little bear:
Maybe you should read the clan war rules again?

1 - Make sure you have a valid reason to start a war, and make sure you try diplomatic solutions beforehand, wars can be long winded and are often bad for RP, and so should be avoided.

I tried to make a "diplomatic solution", you didnt want that...you want some WAR! okay, so lets make some WAR
Make your brain runs slow..

(06-24-2014, 01:05 PM)crewmix Wrote: @ Little bear:
Maybe you should read the clan war rules again?

1 - Make sure you have a valid reason to start a war, and make sure you try diplomatic solutions beforehand, wars can be long winded and are often bad for RP, and so should be avoided.

I tried to make a "diplomatic solution", you didnt want that...you want some WAR! okay, so lets make some WAR
Alright, stop with the OOCly aggression towards each other. Personally I saw the picture in IC displaying the hatred towards S13.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Falcon, Badl, Small Bear
Shouldn't you add on your page that you're enemies with Shayetet 13?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]