[Unofficial] AAA - Against All Authority

1. Type of Clan: Mafia RP

The Organisation was created during the World War II against the nazi regime. The war ends but our opinion against the goverment is still there. We don’t trust anyone! We can only trust ourselves. Our primary aim is it, to take control all over EvoCity. That means we will control the shops, the people, the area of Evocity and outside! AAA – Against All Authority means, that we are against everyone who wanna dictate us or wanna tell us what we have to do! (Other Clans or another Goverment) We can be peaceful, but when you wake us up, we are going to get you!

Our Founders are allready dead, you can find a Memorial at the AAA headquater.

The two leaders are: Mr.Jackson and Bigi, contact them for Details.

[Image: ranksczbtpu7dxe.png]

AAA - Leader
AAA - Member
AAA - Trial Member

AAA - Founder crewmix.at (Leader)
AAA - Founder Bigi45 (Leader)
AAA - Inactive Megamezz0mixer
AAA - Member =BR= COUNTRY BOY38
AAA - Member Ariba
AAA - Member Sam Fischer
AAA - Member Kevin
AAA - Member Raffi
AAA - Madster
AAA - Monkeyboy

AAA - Trial Member Gangsta
AAA - Trial Member Wolfisen
AAA - Trial Member Derek
AAA - Trial Member Dogysmash
AAA - Trial Member RezHD

We are a german clan so:
- you have to speak german (Teamspeak) and english (in Game)
- you need teamspeak 3 for communication
- you have to be an active Player
- you have to accept the Server rules
- when you have enough experience we accept english members aswell

[Image: 84oziwq8.jpg]

No Allies
Well.. consider the server is based on English having it a german speaking clan is a bit.. pardon my language.. stupid.

Anyway, good luck!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Tawee, Ozzie88
We are only talking at teamspeak in german. On the Server, we are still talking in english!

thx
Its ironic that a clan thats "against all authority" has ranks.
Just curious, is there any actual roleplay with the clan? I'm reading this and all I see "lol fuk da police!!1".
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • mgdwszx
You need to put more time into this, back stories,fonts, colours. Also, maybe some actual roleplay, like Griim said.
Take a look at other official clans and then edit this page.
AAA HQ *update*
I guess when ever I'm in a bind with the cops ill be sure to call "triple A" hahaha. But who am I to turn down optimism, Good luck!
(06-16-2014, 03:02 PM)Jan Wrote: Take a look at other official clans and then edit this page.

Jan with all do respect, your not an admin or a mod or anything like that, and its really annoying how I every time I go to someone's post I read a comment from you saying Change or edit or whatever its really annoying, just because you don't like something doesn't mean they should change, but don't get me wrong I know your trying to help, but say it in a nice way.

Good luck to the AAA.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Badl