[Unofficial] AAA - Against All Authority
(06-20-2014, 02:29 PM)Raptor Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 03:02 PM)Jan Wrote: Take a look at other official clans and then edit this page.

Jan with all do respect, your not an admin or a mod or anything like that, and its really annoying how I every time I go to someone's post I read a comment from you saying Change or edit or whatever its really annoying, just because you don't like something doesn't mean they should change, but don't get me wrong I know your trying to help, but say it in a nice way.

Good luck to the AAA.

What, so he doesn't hurt their feelings? Clans shouldn't be made for no reason, and therefore effort must be put into them. He is just saying how it is - and he's right. You don't need to be an administrator or moderator to have an opinion.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 8 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Floodify, GRiiM, Decay, James_Gaff, NotSep, Sgtbender2000, Tmdirtbike, aviator
You really need to sort your clan out. It's rather ridiculous. The amount of rules your clan has broken tonight collectively, is quite frankly amazing..I suggest you actually quality check your members before accepting them..Then again, you, as the leader, are fully aware of these happenings, as you were present at the majority of it.

Funny thing is..You've been raided/raided people multiple times today..Every time you've failed. The only time you've actually had any sign of success is when you CDM someone, or propclimb..
A more fitting signature. 
The following 2 users Like Jono's post:
  • Falcon, Sgtbender2000
Wait, against authority has a leader and hierarchy.. Authority ia linked with power over another so the clan is an anarchist based clan. Being against all authority would mean having no leader and having no leader means theres theres no clan...
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news here, but all I have heard about this clan is that it is full of trouble makers, and rule breakers. I can't name every time I have had problems with this clan. If you wish to improve, I suggest you choose your members wisely, and pretty much fix this clan page up, add fonts, logo's... But anyway, I hope you consider doing these things, as this is getting absurd.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(06-21-2014, 11:54 PM)Falcon Wrote: Not trying to be the bearer of bad news here, but all I have heard about this clan is that it is full of trouble makers, and rule breakers. I can't name every time I have had problems with this clan. If you wish to improve, I suggest you choose your members wisely, and pretty much fix this clan page up, add fonts, logo's... But anyway, I hope you consider doing these things, as this is getting absurd.

Bearer of news is ironic considering they got destroyed by Jon and I today (Greed gave a hand toward the end).

On a serious note, this clan is awful. They prop kill to save members, today - a President I was protecting was killed by an A.A.A. member going Nexus Desk Secretary and allowing an A.A.A. member inside to kill the President.

They strategically switch Presidents to keep their rule and to avoid death.

You should not be allowed to be a clan.

Bear, the only thing what happend: You killed a new president and you raid the old president for no reason... oh sorry, the reason was:"It's AAA, attack them" or "the president is member of the AAA CLan! Down with the goverment"...
The following 1 user Likes Badl's post:
  • Small Bear
Crewmix, you are your clan broke so many rules yesterday. I think as a leader you should be the most responsible to your member's actions, however you were the one of most people who broke the rules, the AAA is so bad, don't try to fight back the good people who follow and respect the rules if you and your clan break them.
(06-22-2014, 03:35 AM)Raptor Wrote: Crewmix, you are your clan broke so many rules yesterday. I think as a leader you should be the most responsible to your member's actions, however you were the one of most people who broke the rules, the AAA is so bad, don't try to fight back the good people who follow and respect the rules if you and your clan break them.

And you're telling me to be "nicer"..?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • EthanArcher
Today, the A.A.A Clan broke too Much rules on v33x.
Mexico is not safe
I am being told to warn you of our war declaration that can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid374019

We're also aware you like to base in the city, and therefore we will discuss with the President about having permission to attack it, and for a lock down to be issued so citizens return to their homes.
You make this harder for us by abiding by the rules altogether, or easier: by getting yourselves all banned.

This means getting a base set up somewhere outside of the city so that it does not disrupt role-play.

The following 7 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Falcon, Sgtbender2000, add22, Ozzie88, EthanArcher, Tawee, Dermy