Questions regarding FearRP
I've been on the server for a while, and haven't done much aggressive RP. I'd just like to know some things to know 100% what I'm doing isn't breaking any rules.

1. A Corleone traps you in an uninhabited apartment, pulls a gun and demands you pay him protection money. He tells you to go to your apartment upstairs, and he'll wait for you. Once you leave the room and there is no gun being pointed at you, can you run and tell the police or does FearRP still apply?

2. You're mugging someone. As you're typing, they turn and run. Can you shoot to kill, or would that be considered backseat administration?

3. If you are having a standoff with someone, and a friend of theirs comes up behind you and points a fun at you, are you now under FearRP as it is 2 vs 1?

Thanks!
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
1. FearRP applies if there is a gun physically pointed at you. If you were to pull a gun after he went out the room is another question, but calling the police OK.

2. If you have said "pay or die" then you OK to kill.

3. 2 v 1 - FearRP
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • mgdwszx
I have a question too. If there is a rebel with a deagle. And I have a AK74, but in pocket. Is it allowed to pull it out and shoot or does FearRP apply here?
(06-15-2014, 08:20 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: I have a question too. If there is a rebel with a deagle. And I have a AK74, but in pocket. Is it allowed to pull it out and shoot or does FearRP apply here?

Fear rp applies to the person who doesn't have the wep out you unfortunately have to obey the guy with a gun out
(06-15-2014, 05:52 PM)Devin Wrote: 3. If you are having a standoff with someone, and a friend of theirs comes up behind you and points a fun at you, are you now under FearRP as it is 2 vs 1?
It depends on the situation.
Example: It's two armed rebels infront of you with guns, at the same time you got one out yourself. In this situation fearRP doesn't apply even if you're outgunned.
Example 2: It's one armed rebel infront of you, suddenly it's one more but Rebel Nr. 2 is behind you.
Here FearRP applies.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy