Name: Joykill

Time/Date: 14-06-2014 07:02 pm GMT+1

Steam ID:
Joykill: STEAM_0:0:26300679
Admin in question: STEAM_0:1:42793994

Name of Administrator: Fultz

Evidence: Screenshots:

This post is in clear violation with clear admin abuse case rules, referring to
Quote:4. Admins are not allowed to close threads about themselves.
All you love to do is pick at peoples actions right?

Anyways, in the term ''closing'' it means decide the verdict of the thread, and move it to approved/denied.

Fultzy closed the thread to prevent people posting on it without sufficient right, and to prevent people posting who isn't involved.

He didn't decide the verdict of the case, he's left that to someone else, so this abuse case is irrelevant, and no abuse is noted.
(06-14-2014, 05:41 PM)Pavilion Wrote: All you love to do is pick at peoples actions right?

Anyways, in the term ''closing'' it means decide the verdict of the thread, and move it to approved/denied.

Fultzy closed the thread to prevent people posting on it without sufficient right, and to prevent people posting who isn't involved.

He didn't decide the verdict of the case, he's left that to someone else, so this abuse case is irrelevant, and no abuse is noted.

Let's break this down. I post cases on those I see breaking the rules and not making the example they're supposed to. I am not to be arguing for which reasons I post abuse cases.

The thread was closed, and the rules tells not to close threads.

If it was a problem, do the usual procedure, and warn people that post in the thread without sufficient permissions. It is NOT normal procedure to stop all discussion over a minority that breaks the admin abuse rules.

He did not make a final verdict, but he avoided further discussion against him.
He clearly said

Quote:Im closing this thread so the final verdict can be made. There is nothing to add to the case at hand.

"so the final verdict can be made"

He didn't decide the verdict of the case, like pav said.
(06-14-2014, 06:27 PM)Burnett Wrote: He clearly said

Quote:Im closing this thread so the final verdict can be made. There is nothing to add to the case at hand.

No abuse noted.

The rule tells closing threads, not making a conclusion to them. He is effectively banning all further discussion against him as well as another member of the administrative team.
If people are breaking the rules, deal with them individually.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-14-2014, 06:39 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 06:27 PM)Burnett Wrote: He clearly said

No abuse noted.

The rule tells closing threads, not making a conclusion to them. He is effectively banning all further discussion against him as well as another member of the administrative team.
If people are breaking the rules, deal with them individually.

He is avoiding all further discussion towards him, Joykill is totally right!

Not involved, non-constructive comment. warned. - Enzyme
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-14-2014, 05:41 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Anyways, in the term ''closing'' it means decide the verdict of the thread, and move it to approved/denied.

Quote:4. Admins are not allowed to close threads about themselves.

If the rule was admins are not allowed to decide the verdict of a thread based on themselves would that not be the rule?, instead of the literal meaning "close a thread" which implys to actualy close the thread?

Not involved, user warned. - [FL] Pavilion
The concluded cases go in the "closed" section. That is what is meant by closing your own admin abuse cases. I understand what you are saying by no one else being able to add to the topic and to that I warned for them to stay on topic and if someone had something to add they can contact an administrator and request it to be reopened.
(06-15-2014, 05:50 PM)Fultz Wrote: The concluded cases go in the "closed" section. That is what is meant by closing your own admin abuse cases. I understand what you are saying by no one else being able to add to the topic and to that I warned for them to stay on topic and if someone had something to add they can contact an administrator and request it to be reopened.

The rule says in its simplicity that threads should not be closed, and the thread is closed. You broke that rule.

If appropriate punishments were handed out to users posting in the thread, why exactly close it? Whether or not one can contact to have it reopened is completely irrelevant - I find you breaking one of the basic rules about admin abuse cases.
Closed in the rule means conclude hence the closed section to place them once concluded.

Not posting here again. This is your opinion of the rule to mine.