Pathetic Behaviour
Hey everyone,

I made this thread to discuss about some of the players' behaviour. Some of you think you always have to be positive and happy abuot everything, and guess what? You do not need to be. Just post your opinion and stop caring so much about what others think, aslong as you're following the rules there's nothing to worry about. Completely nothing.

This behaviour really is getting out of hand and is becoming more frequent by the day, you shouldn't be afraid to lose some of your internet friends for stating your opinion, you don't even know them after all.

For the sake of the community, post what you really think, because it is more appreciated then how some of you currectly act.

Thanks for reading,

Jan.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • ArcHammer
Well, if i could post what i think i could be banned already Tounge
Also the FL has became more hostile than it was. So some people (mostly new players) fear what to post.

PS: This is my opition.
(06-14-2014, 03:13 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Well, if i could post what i think i could be banned already Tounge
Also the FL has became more hostile than it was. So some people (mostly new players) fear what to post.

PS: This is my opition.

I was pretty scared of making myself look like a prat.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
FL was better before, but not because it wasnt hostile, but because people werent so sensitive and moralfaggy about everything they see and read
The following 5 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Jan, DarkN00b, aviator, Ms. Mudpie, Jono
(06-14-2014, 03:42 PM)Borovichok Wrote: FL was better before, but not because it wasnt hostile, but because people werent so sensitive and moralfaggy about everything they see and read

Well, i was meaning this. But didn't know how to say it Smile
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Prosto