Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
(06-14-2014, 10:52 AM)Freezak Wrote: He did speak the truth about what was needed to be spoken. The fact that you're not wise enough to find out makes it more interesting. Why would he even reveal it after the threads being spoken behind his back?

I find it hard to believe you still try to post here sincerely despite your behaviour.

You're lucky to still have that veteran tag, a real shame Freezak.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • MasterNoda, Bowiii
(06-14-2014, 12:01 PM)Adman Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 10:52 AM)Freezak Wrote: He did speak the truth about what was needed to be spoken. The fact that you're not wise enough to find out makes it more interesting. Why would he even reveal it after the threads being spoken behind his back?

I find it hard to believe you still try to post here sincerely despite your behaviour.

Although i do not approve of his latest behavior, this really is no joke and i dont know why anyone is treating it like it is. At the very least he is taking about this as a serious matter like it should be. If he is lying then yes shame on him, but something tells me hes not. I'm seriously becoming to think what eisenhorn said might be true, but once again some evidence would be nice
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
I don't know what happened behind the scenes and i don't really want to stick my nose in to it, but in my opinion you were a great Moderator. You were a good roleplayer aswell (not even going to say anything about the car/citizen crusher). Sad to see you go. I guess i'll never get the Russian Styled Merc again Sad

Cya, Eisenhorn.
(06-14-2014, 12:11 PM)tmes2000 Wrote:

Although i do not approve of his latest behavior, this really is no joke and i dont know why anyone is treating it like it is. At the very least he is taking about this as a serious matter like it should be. If he is lying then yes shame on him, but something tells me hes not. I'm seriously becoming to think what eisenhorn said might be true, but once again some evidence would be nice

This is being treated as a goodbye, as it should. With no evidence we have no means to believe him. Considering his latest actions and the way he drags others into this that need not be involved shows the credibility level is low. To be honest with you, I say we say goodbye and leave it at that. He has got what he wants, to tear FL apart from inside. He is trying, and succeeding, at doing so.
Tmes please stop making it look like the world is about to end.

Jan, the thing is the way Ruxandra adminstrated was different, in a good way.

Zaeed as much as I respect you, I saw you online/active for 2 weeks and you certainly got a part of the playerbase to dislike you, I understand you're the 'take no bullshit' kind of person who also probably doesn't give a shit about this or any comment but I think that when you administrate a server, pleasing the playerbase is a huge part of that and it's something you lacked in my opinion.

I do wish you the best of luck in everything you choose to do from here on and goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-14-2014, 12:17 PM)Jamster Wrote: He has got what he wants, to tear FL apart from inside. He is trying, and succeeding, at doing so.
Lol conspiracy
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Iraqi Eagle
Goodbye Eisenhorn.

I stumbled across the "so-called" paste bin once a member spammed it in the admin abuse section, a minute later it was removed.

I have nothing much else to say. I do not want to post the contents of this pastebin, as I feel it is private to the admins. Admins can say what they want after all, they have the final say. Though, I am truly stunned.

I understand the feelings and reasoning behind your departure.

Goodbye.

P.S I have had thoughts on leaving FL lately too for similar reasons. You are not alone.

[Image: my+life+is+pain_5e65c0_4279395.jpg]

You're not even involved in the case, nor you do know about anything. Go overract somewhere else, stay in the corner and shush chump.

I find it hard to believe you still try to post here sincerely despite your involvement or rather lack of involvement in the case.

I find it hard to believe you try to mock me even though i've done nothing bad FL-related.

Eat a snickers sir, you turn into a drama queen when you're hungry.

You're lucky to still have that veteran tag, a real shame Adman or whoever you are.
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Sio, Iraqi Eagle, Sgtbender2000, Sentinel, XD GHOST
Well goodbye Eisenhorn.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
(06-14-2014, 12:30 PM)Freezak Wrote:

[Image: my+life+is+pain_5e65c0_4279395.jpg]

You're not even involved in the case, nor you do know about anything. Go overract somewhere else, stay in the corner and shush chump.

I find it hard to believe you still try to post here sincerely despite your involvement or rather lack of involvement in the case.

I find it hard to believe you try to mock me even though i've done nothing bad FL-related.

Eat a snickers sir, you turn into a drama queen when you're hungry.

You're lucky to still have that veteran tag, a real shame Adman or whoever you are.

Adman is a radical Englishman

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!