Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
So i'm certain a few of you are glad i've left FL. The truth behind my leaving has been suppressed. I resigned in disgust at what was happening with the admin team. If you've seen the pastebin you will know what I am on about. Fultzy is manuevering to become SA, a role the team has decided to keep secret. He did this by conspiring to demote me with regards to closed abuse cases. At no point did he contact me, or try to notify me of this, and with the massive amount of backstabbery in the team I decided it was time to leave. I also left as I could not work with Shadow, not only is he a backstabber, he is a pedophile, dating persons age checked at 14 on FL, even if they are 17 as they claim it would still make him a pedophile under U.S law.

There are a few people on the team i'd like to give special thanks too, Soul for not being a dick, and a genuine human being. Doomdude for being fucking awesome, and impartial. Lt.Grub for the midgets and the hilarity, Vauld for being French, and Infernaw for being a great friend.

I thoroughly expect this to get censored, removed and me to be banned. But oh well, cya FL i'm outta here.
Seems like the new SA is in the best shape of his life, cya around mate, my case was treated in exactly same way.
The following 5 users Like Freezak's post:
  • ryan!, Prosto, Vitrox, Iraqi Eagle, yarrrs
F*ck me, if this is true than... I don't even know what i'll do.

Anyway, best of luck mate!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Ei, I will always <3 u, even if you did ban me once or twice. (does the 3 finger signiture from hunger games) I will get a signiture just for you. (whistles tune from hungergames)
[Image: Brapierwit2%20Alt%20Signature.png]
Always do what you are afraid to do -Ralph Waldo Emerson
HAHAHAHA, this is the best thing I have ever read.

Shadow you dirty dog HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes KaiBoyFtw14's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
At least you've spoken up about it and if it does get you banned enough people have seen it good luck anyway.

Edit: Also you F*** yourself over now GG
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Tawee
It's like a f**king episode of game of thrones everytime I come on here
Could you all please calm down? Wait for shadow. For God's sake, don't be so bloody credulous!
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • James_Gaff
If this is really these admins are making FL look really bad, and I don't even know what to expect more because when narc left he was banned for Nazism and start putting Nazi signs on his Steam PP
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Tawee
(06-13-2014, 11:58 PM)MrSnow Wrote: If this is really these admins are making FL look really bad, and I don't even know what to expect more because when narc left he was banned for Nazism and start putting Nazi signs on his Steam PP

Yeah the minority make the majority look bad
The following 1 user Likes Paradox.'s post:
  • Tawee