Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
It is a shame it all came down to this really. I wasn't very fond of your moderating style and for all that happened, Burt you were still a pretty cool guy. Hope you get em' tattoos.

Bye Zaeed
Kind Regards,
Floodify
For those of you who have not seen the pastebin Eisenhorns referencing , you should probably go through it before posting here to understand his point and avoid embarrassment from your comments.

From reading it, you can clearly tell Fultzy is the "Leader" of their group chat (speaking of Eisenhorns demotion, asking for votes, and then finalizing it as if he had the authority to do so.). There were even people backstabbing their "friends" with nasty comments on their administration skills and personal skills.

Eisenhorn, sorry to see the unjust demotion due secret meetings with admins who believe themselves, Super Admins. Hope luck finds you in better tidings.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 4 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • JMR, Iraqi Eagle, ryan!, Sgtbender2000
(06-14-2014, 01:08 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: For those of you who have not seen the pastebin Eisenhorns referencing , you should probably go through it before posting here to understand his point and avoid embarrassment from your comments.

From reading it, you can clearly tell Fultzy is the "Leader" of their group chat (speaking of Eisenhorns demotion, asking for votes, and then finalizing it as if he had the authority to do so.). There were even people backstabbing their "friends" with nasty comments on their administration skills and personal skills.

Eisenhorn, sorry to see the unjust demotion due secret meetings with admins who believe themselves, Super Admins. Hope luck finds you in better tidings.

Well then maybe we need proof of this. Without any proof, not saying it isn't true, what is there to rely on?
What's this whole discussing about proof and shit?

How about this, try proving Eisen was not biased and is not making this to create a flamewar and to make people leave FL?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-14-2014, 01:15 PM)Jamster Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 01:08 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: For those of you who have not seen the pastebin Eisenhorns referencing , you should probably go through it before posting here to understand his point and avoid embarrassment from your comments.

Well then maybe we need proof of this. Without any proof, not saying it isn't true, what is there to rely on?

Posting such information may lead to a suspension of either mine or WorldWideCoffee's accounts. Admins have the final say, unfortunately I have no right to post the pastebin of the chat here.

I respect the rights of the admins. I do not want to get all nosy into their business, but once I had stumbled upon this pastebin, I was stunned.

Eisenhorn may be biased, there's always two sides to every story. Nevertheless, what was shown on the pastebin, I cannot ignore.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47525 - When this person shared the pastebin, he received suspension.
EDIT: The user JamesDaltonNelson was suspended for not following the rules of the subforum. However, I think part of this was related to the pastebin, as the link to it was removed, as you can see here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=47527
Zaeed, I've seen what you've done to people you don't like. I've seen the bias, and I've seen how you react to people who question you. I know how you react when things don't go your way, or you're proven stupid.

I haven't seen the pastebin, but I can say several things.
1) The server is hosted in France, not the US.
2) Shadow is from Belgium, not the US.
3) US laws are not laws that the entire world follows.

Why do you have to try and turn up a shit-storm because of "unjust" investigations into your conduct? I don't understand but bye.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • Bowiii
(06-14-2014, 12:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: -Snip-

Actually, you are lucky. You are lucky to be un-banned from the forums as well. So then Freezak, if you are so deeply involved with this, why don't you shed some light? Who leaked the pastebin, what do you know? If you don't know anything, then follow your own advise.

WorldWideCoffee Wrote:Eisenhorn, sorry to see the unjust demotion due secret meetings with admins who believe themselves, Super Admins. Hope luck finds you in better tidings.

Please provide substantial evidence that there was a demotion. As a matter of fact, Eisenhorn resigned.

Friendly advice to everyone else:
You may post your opinions and state goodbye, but I would refrain from posting regarding anything else unless you have the knowledge to do so.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Jan
(06-14-2014, 01:33 PM)Aviator Wrote:

Actually, you are lucky. You are lucky to be un-banned from the forums as well. So then Freezak, if you are so deeply involved with this, why don't you shed some light? Who leaked the pastebin, what do you know? If you don't know anything, then follow your own advise.

WorldWideCoffee Wrote:Eisenhorn, sorry to see the unjust demotion due secret meetings with admins who believe themselves, Super Admins. Hope luck finds you in better tidings.

Please provide substantial evidence that there was a demotion. As a matter of fact, Eisenhorn resigned.

You may post your opinions and state goodbye, but I would refrain from posting regarding anything else unless you have the knowledge to do so.

Thanks for the LATE edit JMR >Sad. I redact my statement as the user was suspended for posting a silly abuse case and didnt follow the outline, not because he posted the pastebin.

I'll be providing a link soon, if thats alright with the administration at hand.

Beflok is my idol

(06-14-2014, 01:35 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:

Oh sure, so you can suspend me for posting it like the other guy was? Get real.

Call me blind, but where does he say that he's going to ban anyone?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(06-14-2014, 01:38 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 01:35 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:

Oh sure, so you can suspend me for posting it like the other guy was? Get real.

Call me blind, but where does he say that he's going to ban anyone?

Read my other post, I edited it as JMR had said he was suspended for posting it but it was just because he didnt follow the outline of a abuse request. Sorry lad

Beflok is my idol