Eisenhorns suppressed resignation, the truth.
hahahah omfg exposed.
Goodbye eisenhorn, as much as I disagree with your approach to resignation, it's your choice. Good luck with everything
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Oh shit man, putting aside all what has happened in the admin team, you will be missed. We only spoke about 5 times when you played FL, but they were 5 funny times. Hope you enjoy what you go onto, and will hopefully see you around buddy!
[Image: s2v8yq.jpg]

Thank You To DANBIDz For My Signuature!
fultz = 5 letters

5 - 2 = 3

3 = 3 sides on a triangle

triangle = iloomunati

OT: Goodbye dude, I will never forget the day when you got called an as slick in OOC and then 5 seconds later you got promoted.
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Tawee, Asylum
Sad to see another good player going aswell Sad Best of luck Eisenhorn!
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Goodbye Eisenhorn, never really spoke to you much apart from in the MoP case. Good luck with the future!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Well i know for a fact you hated me but good luck for the future.
Sad 
Sad to see you go!

Best luck for the future.

(06-14-2014, 07:17 AM)Aviator Wrote: Lol. This is just too funny.

You are entitled to post your own resignation thread. If you want to speak the truth, say all of the truth (who leaked that to you?)

I didn't like your way of moderation. I don't think you deserve any respect either. Anyway, bye bye. Have fun.

He did speak the truth about what was needed to be spoken. The fact that you're not wise enough to find out makes it more interesting. Why would he even reveal it after the threads being spoken behind his back?

(06-14-2014, 07:28 AM)Weecow Wrote: and you unrespectfully treated the players unrespectfully.

The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
This is pointless. Take it to PM or rage at steam.

Goodbye Zaaed.