Unban request- kill123bro
Your name: kill123bro

Your ban ID: 49707

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: Brekaing NLR, disrespectful language towards Administrator.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Ok well first may I just say I was not hear when this happened I had only just got back from helping setting up my school prom and I just found that I have bean banned now , and apparently my little brother who is at the age of 14 came into my room and he played on this now he has played this before but only at his friends and I did not give him promotion to go on this he said he got me banned by accident now I don't know what happened but this has made me really up set and distressed , my brother is quite really not behaved as he has ADHD Thinkingearch it up its real: and he is a very foul languaged kid and really annoying as little brothers are. and so that why I may think he might of bean saying some very foul language, don't worry I have put a password on my pc so this does not happen again, and I am really sorry about the inconvenience and I assure you this will not happen again. thank you for your time in reading this.
You (brother) broke NLR and after that he had quite a disrespectful language towards me. The ban was justified and the account is yours thus your responsibility.

Ban will stay as issued, denied.
Kind Regards,
Floodify