my brother Consol0 is not part of the 'double accounting'
[b]Your name:LtJamm (SgtChips, second account)

[b]Your ban ID:49705

[b]Banned by:[FL] Pavilion

[b]Reason: double accounting

[b]Involved: SgtChips, LtJamm and consol0

[b]Why we should unban you: My previous actions have got my brother fully banned. I thought he could not play on the RP as my account was already on there, but Soulripper allowed him to play. I had double accounted, I used me main account, which was switched for car hydraulics. I was determined to play again, so after a year I use LtJamm, ready to play again. I did attempt a log in with SgtChips, to see if for some reason it would work, it did not. (which is why he has the same IP). My brother, Consol0 was not aware of this happening, he knew i had two accounts, but did not know they were both being used for cityRP. He has only played about 3 hours, and has received an RP point. It appears that he is a decent RP player. He had denied knowing SgtChips, as he really didn't know. On SgtChips account i had also taken his username and details to attempt scam on other players. I severely apologize for my actions, and I wish that you could unban my brother, he was devastated when his account was banned. (his silence when talking to pavilion in game was him talking to me, already questioning what i had done). I hope you can see through this and unban my brother, who just wants to play cityRP. I will not be using his account, as i do not know how to get on it. So therefore, consol0 is innocent and should not be punished.

It will be known that he will be getting his own Garys mod too, instead of game sharing with me.
This story literally makes no sense, and it actually made me laugh. The hundreds of times I've seen this posted on a double accounters unban is unbelievable.

In the other thread, your brother claimed that he owned two accounts, LTJamm and consol0, both which had similar names and features, and was under the same IP.

He also denied all knowledge of SgtChips and said he didn't know anything about him or who he is, therefore he lied to an admin, and also lied in his unban request which is punishable by a perm.

Now you claim that you own two of the accounts, it's also funny how both unban requests present their text in similar format, and poor use of grammar.

Overall, this is a blatant lie, and you also violated court house rules by posting another UBR in a short period of time.

Denied.