My Nvidea GeForce 7600 GT
So, I have weirdish thing. Vidcard is nearly dead, but is there a thing to fix it?

[Image: lol.jpg]
7600? Wow, don't you think it's time to let the old lad rest in peace and get an upgrade?
The following 5 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Baskingner, Temar, Blurr, Floodify, Sgtbender2000
Yep, i'm saving up for an ATI GTX 760. But until then...
At least your not as bad as me, my old graphics card melted in the summer of 2013 so I had to grab a spare graphics card lying around and ended up with a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 LE.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Ok I have the biggest WTF moment of my life.

After school I was visiting the Thrift shop for some mice. I ended up in a bucket in the corner of the shop. I grabbed some cables and found... A videocard! The personal didn't know what it was and I got it for free. I cycled to home as fast as I can and installed the card in my PC. The screen was visible! After logged in the drivers were automatticly installed and no weird things on my screen. Screen was not flashing, crashing or restarting. I opened up Device Manager and saw that I got an Nvidea GeForce 8500GT for free! I hope it works well. Atleast it has passive cooling and makes no sound. I hope this one will live and I can play gmod with it without those weird things.

Biggest WTF moment in my life!
The following 3 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GRiiM, Wood, James_Gaff
I just remembered when you took that screenshot xD What people don't see it this: [Image: BuGPNCY.jpg] xD Gmod physics for the win