BR on Doctor Internet
(06-10-2014, 07:45 PM)Mints Wrote: he is just here to testify so please apologise to him, don't be rude.

You heard him Pringled. Don't be rude to people posting valid information here.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(06-11-2014, 08:48 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 07:45 PM)Mints Wrote: he is just here to testify so please apologise to him, don't be rude.

How am I being rude? He had not right to post here and I warned him in game about his actions and that I would not post a BR this time, the next thing he does is start making things up about me in a forum he is not related too. Have to admit that I love how every BR against a player with 1000+ hours gets so blow out of proportion by all their friends suddenly showing up and trying to get in good graces.
(06-11-2014, 08:58 PM)Pringled Wrote:

How am I being rude? He had not right to post here and I warned him in game about his actions and that I would not post a BR this time, the next thing he does is start making things up about me in a forum he is not related too. Have to admit that I love how every BR against a player with 1000+ hours gets so blow out of proportion by all their friends suddenly showing up and trying to get in good graces.

Are you accusing me of corruption? With all due respect to you, go put your head back where it was.
What they post, is not "trying to get in good graces" with me, it's the truth. Something which you seem to lack in this ban request.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Doctor and I hardly know each other we rped once but accusing us of corruption . no I am sticking up for the player who was getting hated apon by you in game. He is aloud to base if he's doing his job. He wasn't in a room solely for contra. You ganged up which I told him to calm down via PMS he then left. You were trying to get a reaction out of him good job. I don't see the images of you having a go at him. Your only telling 50% of the story.
Quote:Just wanted to confirm that Doctor internet told the absolute truth here.
I played on V2P today for several hours and on two occasions i had bought things from him as the Don corleone and well I ferried him back to from his shop which was not on the main street of the city, In order for him to sell guns and ammo to both myself and my fellow corleones as we at the time had a rather substantial base with a lot of firepower behind us. I do remeber the police force turning up at our door with some made up reason that they had to come check all our doors to see if we owned them, because we cornered off a bit of the road to privatize our local area. (Back Seat Admining) I do believe that was Pringled who i spoke to specifically, i do however remember the police force never leaving the base of ours due to the fact that they didn't want to, and spammed props all over our area.

Now for a bit of nit picking. It had been reported to me, that on the time of dealing with Internet that you guys as police officers came around and started to CDM one of my corleones however i do believe at one point you, Mints did hit him with your car and proceed to steal his AWP and run off, not speaking to the guy who shall be named as (Mr.E) and proceeded to leave a big arguement on OOC which wasn't very pretty for the nicer folks of the server.

I am likely to be bias as you acted against me on the server at the time i was present there and I feel that i tried to not be bias with this statement.

Good Luck to both of you fine chaps.

The part about my CDMing is correct, I was CDM'd 5 times by Mints and Pringled. Instead of stopping to talk about the issues they decided on running me down 5 times and stealing my newly bought AWP.
(06-12-2014, 03:25 PM)Mr.E Wrote:
I played on V2P today for several hours and on two occasions i had bought things from him as the Don corleone and well I ferried him back to from his shop which was not on the main street of the city, In order for him to sell guns and ammo to both myself and my fellow corleones as we at the time had a rather substantial base with a lot of firepower behind us. I do remeber the police force turning up at our door with some made up reason that they had to come check all our doors to see if we owned them, because we cornered off a bit of the road to privatize our local area. (Back Seat Admining) I do believe that was Pringled who i spoke to specifically, i do however remember the police force never leaving the base of ours due to the fact that they didn't want to, and spammed props all over our area.

Now for a bit of nit picking. It had been reported to me, that on the time of dealing with Internet that you guys as police officers came around and started to CDM one of my corleones however i do believe at one point you, Mints did hit him with your car and proceed to steal his AWP and run off, not speaking to the guy who shall be named as (Mr.E) and proceeded to leave a big arguement on OOC which wasn't very pretty for the nicer folks of the server.

I am likely to be bias as you acted against me on the server at the time i was present there and I feel that i tried to not be bias with this statement.

The part about my CDMing is correct, I was CDM'd 5 times by Mints and Pringled. Instead of stopping to talk about the issues they decided on running me down 5 times and stealing my newly bought AWP.

The AWP that I sold you?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

(06-12-2014, 03:32 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:

The AWP that I sold you?

Yes, i can confirm it was one of the very same AWPs that we purchased from you on that day, of cause i paid more and got 4 out of the 5 Wink
(06-11-2014, 07:09 PM)Pringled Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 05:31 PM)irnbrucan Wrote: i would like to point out that pringled and mints are friends (IRL) so they could be lying about seeing it happen
1: How are you related to this BR in any way at all? 2: We do know eachother ingame, I would like to know how you seem to be aware of my personel life? 3: I will actually take the time to make my BR on you now, thank you and goodbye.

somones on a defensive ay?

but seriously
1: i'm a witness to a certain degree
2: i seen you guys refer to each other by name in chat (this was when linked was talking about this post and how bullshit it is in ooc after you started to threaten to BR me for killing you when you blocked the door to protect the op of this thread) also its not exactly hard when you seem to protect him every time hes in trouble in game
3: have fun, thank you and goodbye

(06-11-2014, 08:58 PM)Pringled Wrote:

actually i believe your exact words were 'well if that's your reason, im gonna post a BR' - pringled 2014
(06-12-2014, 03:32 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:

The AWP that I sold you?

Yes it was that AWP that you sold me earlier on, when you came to visit our base with Pasarus to sell weapons
It'd be nice if people who have written nothing of use in this BR so far, like Linkedmagic and Mr.E with his foolish AWP discussion, stop posting here asap, you are making a mess of this br. You admit to working together with DR internet in the past, so you aren't a very trustworthy witness.

Also, MR.E, I have screenshots of you random stealing my car and then NLR'ing with your AWP to kill me, so please stop this accusation now or I will just post a BR on you as well. Your sad stories like: 'I was CDM'd' and 'I have bought an AWP but someone stole it' have nothing to do with this BR whatsoever. The fact that you accuse me in this BR on a completely different person just makes no sense at all. Just keep this part of your post: Dr Internet sold me guns, the rest is of no use whatsoever and I am sure you are aware of that, but you're just angry because your buddy is getting banned. You can try to make me and pringled look as bad as you like, but I'm sure it will not change anything about the ban that Dr. Internet may or may not recieve.

And then there's irnbrucan, the loudmouth that just decides that Pringled and me must be friends IRL for some reason, therefore we are lying. Without any evidence whatsoever! This is by far the foulest thing I have ever seen in a BR, therefore I strongly advise you to remove it.

Information is invalid, pringled just comments on that and he's not even being rude. Are you really that stupid?