BR on Doctor Internet
Name of player: FL:RP Doctor Internet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35377420

Time in GMT: Around 20:45 GMT+1

Server: Evocity V2P

Summary: To cut a long story short, he was contrabasing as a gun dealer and he didn't do it in a store. He was the owner of a swedish company, he refused to sell me any guns when I asked him in person therefore he wasn't a gunshop owner.

Later, when I passed by, I saw someone had thrown a molotov on his base and he was shooting a fellow officer, I had to kill him to save the other officer, albeit I didn't manage to save him. That was when I discovered the contra in the back of his base.

When I confronted him with this het tried getting revenge on me by telling the president I was in private property and asking him to demote me (this wasn't true, I was in the appartments) and he claimed he owned all the doors, but A: you cannot own the front doors, B 1 door was owned by _Aryba and another by Bonoalex so this wasn't true either

Evidence: -Basing as gundealer http://imgur.com/a/FsnfC
-Claim that I am trespassing http://imgur.com/a/STkFd

JOB RULE 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".

Edit: He can't control his anger so now he starts swearing constantly, as you can see in the last screenshot of the Basing section, where he calls me a powergaming, RDMing ****wit. This behaviour is truly a stain on the fearless RP community.
I can confirm all this, I was a police officer too at that time and he was being really rude.
To cut a long story short, you had been breaking rules throughout my play session.

But lets get to picking apart your story:

Quote:he was contrabasing as a gun dealer and he didn;t do it in his store
Firstly, it was my store, as proven by your evidence.
Secondly, many people on at the time can prove I was serving the public, yet I retain the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.
Thirdly, your claim that I was contrabasing is invalid, due to this:
[Image: BRScreen1.png]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cscz9vkb4bd0fj/BRScreen1.png

Quote:by I saw someone had thrown a molotov on his base and he was shooting a fellow officer, I had to kill him to save the other officer, albeit I didn't manage to save him. That
You were a cop, weren't you? And why were cops raiding a molotoved building, without a warrant?

Quote:revenge on me by telling the president I was in private property and asking him to demote me (this wasn't true, I was in the appartments) and he claimed he owned all the doors, but A: you cannot own the front doors, B 1 door was owned by _Aryba and another by Bonoalex so this wasn't true either
I never claimed it to be my property. But every door was owned by a private person, and I owned the lobby (both doors in the lobby). I therefore asked you to leave, and when you refused, I requested a demotion.

Quote:Edit: He can't control his anger so now he starts swearing constantly, as you can see in the last screenshot of the Basing section, where he calls me a powergaming, RDMing ****wit. This behaviour is truly a stain on the fearless RP community.
Constantly? I apologise for being annoyed after 20 mins worth of building and RP work is burnt down by you and a couple of friends, resulting in the loss of a galil, Kevlar, several injection needles and a full set of contraband.

EDIT: Woot.

Quote:JOB RULE 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".
See above.

Quote:I can confirm all this, I was a police officer too at that time and he was being really rude.
And chucking a Molotov into a building, as a civilian, with no job, for no reason is also rude.

EDITS GALOR:

Quote:This behaviour is truly a stain on the fearless RP community.
I'm sure
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
let's get to picking apart your story, which will be a lot easier.

Point 1, also the only one point that makes sense, therefore, the admins will have to look into this as you claim it was a store, yet when me and my friends ask to buy guns you refuse to sell them to us, not willing to explain why.

Point 2 comes down to: you molotoved as an officer, officers can't actually throw molotovs and secondly, I had nothing to do with it.

Point 3: You owned the 2 doors leading from the lobby to the 2 rooms next to it, your contrabase and another room. You did not own the doors that lead from the street to the lobby, which I was just using to get to my friend's, bonoalex', apartment, but you gave me no time to explain since you already requested the demote.

Point 4: check logs and other screenshots provided by my friends on this BR or on following BR's (because you do tons of bannable stuff like mic spamming when people ask you to stop, rdm etc) and you will see yourself swearing at least 10 times . I don't even believe how you dare say that you apologised, that's just lying in the court. Unless you can provide a screenshot with said message and proof that it was 20 min. later because I must have missed it in that case.
Either way it still won't weigh up to the ton of swearing in both PM and OOC (there are children on this server who are not supposed to see the stuff you say)

point 5 I just put this down to make sure it's clear which rule you were breaking when it came to contrabasing.

Point 6 Pringled did not throw that molotov, he was an officer so he couldn't and he is just here to testify so please apologise to him, don't be rude.

Now I have better things to do then replying to your future messages, so go gather as much fake evidence as you can and go find admin friends for all I care, I just hope there is someone who can bring some justice here.
(06-10-2014, 07:45 PM)Mints Wrote: Post snip

Quote:Point 1, also the only one point that makes sense, therefore, the admins will have to look into this as you claim it was a store, yet when me and my friends ask to buy guns you refuse to sell them to us, not willing to explain why.
Nor do I have to. If you ask the admins to look into it, I did sell weapons both from my store, and when I did deliveries.

Quote:Point 2 comes down to: you molotoved as an officer, officers can't actually throw molotovs and secondly, I had nothing to do with it.
Mints, Pringled and Boloalex. Mints and Pringled, you were cops. Bono was a civilian. Civilians can use molotovs.

Quote:Point 3: You owned the 2 doors leading from the lobby to the 2 rooms next to it, your contrabase and another room. You did not own the doors that lead from the street to the lobby, which I was just using to get to my friend's, bonoalex', apartment, but you gave me no time to explain since you already requested the demote.
Wrong, there was a lot of time between me asking you to leave, and the time that I had requested the demote. When you were standing in the lobby of the room.

Quote:Point 4: check logs and other screenshots provided by my friends on this BR or on following BR's (because you do tons of bannable stuff like mic spamming when people ask you to stop, rdm etc) and you will see yourself swearing at least 10 times . I don't even believe how you dare say that you apologised, that's just lying in the court. Unless you can provide a screenshot with said message and proof that it was 20 min. later because I must have missed it in that case.
Either way it still won't weigh up to the ton of swearing in both PM and OOC (there are children on this server who are not supposed to see the stuff you say)
I can do this, "think of the children" thing too!
http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Garry's_Mod
Quote:Age Rating: 18+

Quote:I don't even believe how you dare say that you apologised, that's just lying in the court.

Quote:I apologise...

Quote:point 5 I just put this down to make sure it's clear which rule you were breaking when it came to contrabasing.
Point taken, point still invalid.

Quote:Point 6 Pringled did not throw that molotov, he was an officer so he couldn't and he is just here to testify so please apologise to him, don't be rude.
All stand for the Jud... Oh wait.
Anyhow, logs can confirm/deny who chucked the Molotov.

Quote:Now I have better things to do then replying to your future messages, so go gather as much fake evidence as you can and go find admin friends for all I care, I just hope there is someone who can bring some justice here.
The fake evidence. Care to point out the fake evidence?
And what admin friends? As stated before, I am a d1ckhead, and thus no-one likes me. Your point trying to be that an experienced, well known member of the community has admins on steam? I don't see a problem with that.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(06-10-2014, 07:16 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: To cut a long story short, you had been breaking rules throughout my play session.

But lets get to picking apart your story:

Quote:he was contrabasing as a gun dealer and he didn;t do it in his store
Firstly, it was my store, as proven by your evidence.
Secondly, many people on at the time can prove I was serving the public, yet I retain the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.
Thirdly, your claim that I was contrabasing is invalid, due to this:
[Image: BRScreen1.png]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cscz9vkb4bd0fj/BRScreen1.png

Quote:by I saw someone had thrown a molotov on his base and he was shooting a fellow officer, I had to kill him to save the other officer, albeit I didn't manage to save him. That
You were a cop, weren't you? And why were cops raiding a molotoved building, without a warrant?

Quote:revenge on me by telling the president I was in private property and asking him to demote me (this wasn't true, I was in the appartments) and he claimed he owned all the doors, but A: you cannot own the front doors, B 1 door was owned by _Aryba and another by Bonoalex so this wasn't true either
I never claimed it to be my property. But every door was owned by a private person, and I owned the lobby (both doors in the lobby). I therefore asked you to leave, and when you refused, I requested a demotion.

Quote:Edit: He can't control his anger so now he starts swearing constantly, as you can see in the last screenshot of the Basing section, where he calls me a powergaming, RDMing ****wit. This behaviour is truly a stain on the fearless RP community.
Constantly? I apologise for being annoyed after 20 mins worth of building and RP work is burnt down by you and a couple of friends, resulting in the loss of a galil, Kevlar, several injection needles and a full set of contraband.

EDIT: Woot.

Quote:JOB RULE 5. You cannot raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gundealer, BMD, Taxi driver, or Security guard. For any of these jobs you cannot base with rebels, corleones, or any other group of specific people. Do not make a contra base as any of these jobs as the purpose of these jobs is to provide a service for the city, not lock themselves in a room and "contra whore".
See above.

Quote:I can confirm all this, I was a police officer too at that time and he was being really rude.
And chucking a Molotov into a building, as a civilian, with no job, for no reason is also rude.

EDITS GALOR:

Quote:This behaviour is truly a stain on the fearless RP community.
I'm sure

Just wanted to confirm that Doctor internet told the absolute truth here.
I played on V2P today for several hours and on two occasions i had bought things from him as the Don corleone and well I ferried him back to from his shop which was not on the main street of the city, In order for him to sell guns and ammo to both myself and my fellow corleones as we at the time had a rather substantial base with a lot of firepower behind us. I do remeber the police force turning up at our door with some made up reason that they had to come check all our doors to see if we owned them, because we cornered off a bit of the road to privatize our local area. (Back Seat Admining) I do believe that was Pringled who i spoke to specifically, i do however remember the police force never leaving the base of ours due to the fact that they didn't want to, and spammed props all over our area.

Now for a bit of nit picking. It had been reported to me, that on the time of dealing with Internet that you guys as police officers came around and started to CDM one of my corleones however i do believe at one point you, Mints did hit him with your car and proceed to steal his AWP and run off, not speaking to the guy who shall be named as (Mr.E) and proceeded to leave a big arguement on OOC which wasn't very pretty for the nicer folks of the server.

I am likely to be bias as you acted against me on the server at the time i was present there and I feel that i tried to not be bias with this statement.

Good Luck to both of you fine chaps.
I was there at the time. He had a weapons shop and he was selling weapons and ammo. He wasn't "basing" at all. I saw him selling to his customers. He even replied to adverts and sold them supplies.
Where to start. You guys were ganging up on him in ooc so you could get attention he was focused on selling goods to us and yes he had contra but he put selling goods as his priority.
i would like to point out that pringled and mints are friends (IRL) so they could be lying about seeing it happen
(06-11-2014, 05:31 PM)irnbrucan Wrote: i would like to point out that pringled and mints are friends (IRL) so they could be lying about seeing it happen
1: How are you related to this BR in any way at all? 2: We do know eachother ingame, I would like to know how you seem to be aware of my personel life? 3: I will actually take the time to make my BR on you now, thank you and goodbye.