Unblacklist from the quick bar
Your name: jake.hutchings

Your blacklist ID: 31111, 31112, 31113

Steam ID: j_hutch1

Reason: Prop Minging

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Burnett

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I did not prop ming, it says that I used the tool gun but I don't even know how to use it, I can give you names for who you can ask if need be. Also the only thing that I did in the president's office and props, was when I was President and I kitted out my office to what I liked as most President's do. Also the physics gun/ tool gun I don't use unless I am President myself. The ban was also put on yesterday and the time limit hasn't changed on this site, and it was set for between 4 and 5 hours, but I haven't got access to my quick bar in game yet. So I can't put away any weapons or play as a cop because I cannot arrest/ search people, taser them or cuff them.
(06-10-2014, 05:27 PM)j_hutch1 Wrote: Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I did not prop ming

[Image: 6272d7dc92.jpg]
(There were more behind me)
(06-10-2014, 07:37 PM)Burnett Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 05:27 PM)j_hutch1 Wrote: Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I did not prop ming

[Image: 6272d7dc92.jpg]
(There were more behind me)

I did not do that, loads of people were coming into my office and throwing everything around after I was President, I just didn't remove the props. Also my ban was put in yesterday and said 4 hours and still hasn't been lifted
A blacklist only counts down when you're ingame.

The evidence clearly shows your props doing this. Explain yourself.
Lying in the courthouse will lead in a permanent forum-ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes they're my props, but other people were screwing with them, I can give you my mates name who will back it up
(06-10-2014, 09:15 PM)j_hutch1 Wrote: Yes they're my props, but other people were screwing with them, I can give you my mates name who will back it up

you are responsible for your props/actions.
People cannot move and manipulate your props without you giving them prop-access.
Sincerely, Enzyme
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I accually think this man should be unblacklisted cuz i really believe in him. If he spawned props and The other guys moved them they must me proppushimg and not him. So this was a unfair blacklist igen he really telling the truth which i think. Smile

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
Denied.

User has shown no interest in this UBL-case. Evidence proves that he broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme