Unban request- B3N_TH0RNT0N
Wink 
Your name: B3N_TH0RNT0N
Your ban ID: 29874
Banned by: [FL] Temar
Reason: double accounting
Involved: B3N_TH0RNT0N & Grim6_9

Why we should unban you: I am writing about my permanant ban request. It is for supposedly double accounting. Yes I can see how it may look that way, but I am extremely sorry for the distress I may or may not have caused you. I have been banned before my permanant ban, but that was way more than a year ago and looking back I am completely disgraced by my behaviour on the server. I still like hearing about my friends playing on the server and all I ask for is another chance, just so you can see that it wasn't meant to be a double account and also so you can see how much I have changed, I think I am defiantely ready to get back into the server. It would mean alot if you let me back in.
To any admins looking at this case, the rules say that if no admins reply within 7 days, the unban goes in my favour, im not trying to rush anyone but I was justs wondering is this going to go in my favour as it has been 7 days, please reply Smile
Quote:Within 7 days.

Consider this a reply, so this case will not go in your favour because of that.

Please be patient.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-17-2014, 05:17 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote:Within 7 days.

Consider this a reply, so this case will not go in your favour because of that.

Please be patient.

Yes of course, I was just curious with what was meant to happen after 7 days thats all
Bump!
Don't bump your own thread.
I got told by a friend that if it's been a while I can bump it, sorry
6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

right this is copied and pasted straight from the rules, If you look at this thread, it was more than 7 days before my unban request was acknowledged, why hasn't it been taken in my advantage??
Your thread was responded to within 7 days by me.

If you want to be unbanned after breaking TOS, then I suggest you put in more effort into your UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
In this case the 7 day rule does not Apply
I mean if you really want i can approve this thread as per that rule
then as soon as you join the server perm ban you again for the same reason as the case it self is unresolved
so altho the ban gets removed you would still have other bans than make you break double accounting with out any sort of approval from us and result in a ban